SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great everyday bum cream

This works as a good daily cream, or for little red bits that show up. When we have a really bad rash it doesn't quite cut it, but for everything else it's perfect. The jumbo tub will last through all your diapering so it's excellent value.

June 17, 2020

2 kids and works wonders.

Works great. Clears up any issue almost immediately. Have used it on both my children, one with VERY sensitive skin and no issues. Definitely recommend and have repurchased a few times.

May 29, 2020

Best Diaper Cream out there

This is the best diaper cream that I have ever tried. I was initially reluctant considering the higher cost of the cream but it works amazingly. You only need a small amount so container lasts a long time.

May 01, 2020

Will continue to use

We have been using Sudocrem since our baby was born 3 months ago. We haven’t had a single diaper rash while using this product. I love that it doesn’t leave residue or stain everything white.

April 22, 2020

Great everyday cream

We’ve used this cream since having our babe and it’s always served us well. The few times that she’s struggled with diaper rash, we had to use an alternate cream to get it under control, but overall this is a great cream for the price

April 02, 2020

Only cream that works

My baby had the occassional diaper rash and this is the only cream that clears it up. I have tried different products from natural creams, salve and barrier creams nothing seems to works but after using this cream for 1-2 days the diaper rash clears up. Its a godsend!

February 22, 2020

LOVE IT

Sudocrem was the only cream that was able to heal my daughters BLISTER diaper rash and prevent any further rashes from happening. I swear by this cream and will never use any other kind

February 20, 2020

Best one

As a daycare owner I've tried everything for diaper rash. This one is by far my favorite. Goes on easy, and clears up even really bad rashes everytime. Highly recommend.

February 08, 2020
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Sudocrem amazing

Still have a little in nappies tried many other creams for his little sensitive bum , but he tends to have bad reactions to most of them.
    Sudocrem does the job it's intented to. Protects against nappy rash, also great for scratches, grazes, acne.
    I have a 3 year old boy also they get plenty of use out of it, whenever they get a boo boo they grab the cream, & it makes it all better.
    My teenager also uses it for spots & pimples.
    Good all-round antiseptic healing cream
    Great brand

February 08, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great

A really great product that works effectively and quickly at the area needed. I often burn myself when cooking or using straighteners etc. My clumsy self finds myself reaching for this and it helps heal the area so quickly and without pain. I love and swear by it!