SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Magic cream!

I use this product for all types of skin issues, it drys up spots, helps with thigh chaffe, nappy rash, sunburn a main stay in my bathroom cabinet and the smaller pot even goes on holiday with me

October 08, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Amazing

Have always used sudocrem on all my children. Nappy rash use sudocrem a cut or graze from a fall sudocrem. Its amazing and works fast also cheap. My mother even used it when I was little!

Kent, United Kingdom

Miracle cream, seriously.

Great product, I always use it for my dauthers and they never had any nappy rash or eczema. PS : always useing it when have some eczema or any kind of rash for me and my husband. RECOMMANDED

Somerset, United Kingdom

The best cream I have found so far.

I have always used this one, for cuts, grazes and nappy rashes. By far the best one I have used. Works really well and helps the children as doesn't sting.

Southampton, United Kingdom

A cupboard must have

This is a fantastic product. I always take it on holiday with me as can be used for sunburn, insect bites, cuts and grazes. And the pot seems to last forever! It’s s must have for every first aid kit.

September 23, 2019
    New York, United States

Sudocrem is the bomb!

I've used sudocrem since I was a child and have used it for both of my babies. Gets rid of rashes, sore bottoms and spots overnight. Sudocrem is thick, creamy and spreads easily, without pulling on baby’s sensitive skin. Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream works: It is smooth and easy to apply, and provides quick and effective relief from the redness and irritation of diaper rash. I would also recommend this cream to anyone struggling with acne/blemish prone skin. It does the job!

September 23, 2019
    New York, United States

Sudocrem is the bomb!

September 06, 2019

Best diaper rash cream

I have never had diaper rash with my kids since they’ve been born thanks to choosing this cream from the very beginning. I purchase the larger one and It last along time.

August 27, 2019

Works amazing

Thank god for this butt cream ! Lol. This is the only cream that soothes and brings down the redness on my baby boys bottom. It works in no time, legit next diaper change I see such a huge difference. It also last me a long time !

August 27, 2019

Great for my baby!

My baby has supersensitive skin and she had a reaction to a brand of diapers and had a severe diaper rash this cream took her diaper rash away and kept it away I continue to buy it for my entire household.