SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Doesn’t work?

As it states on the label, amongst many uses ‘acne’ is one of them. I’ve looked at reviews and videos and it seems to be working for many for but it broke me out even more ? Regardless I continued using it for further 5 nights and have not witnessed any improvements at all. My skin is worse than prior to starting. I gave it 3 starts as it works for others but the effectiveness lacks with mine, so unlikely I’ll be purchasing it again.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Multipurpose cream for all the family

We have a pot of this in the house at all times. From treating nappy rash when my children were small to treating minor ailments or even helping to heal my husband’s hands (Site worker) it really is a useful do-for-all product to have in the house.

Southwark, United Kingdom

Don’t use in the usual way but I love it!

I don’t use this for the same reason as most.. I use it after waxing to help soothe the area but it really does make a difference!

I do my waxing myself and once I’ve waxed and cleaned off any leftover wax I use this and it stops the area from drying out or getting spotty.

If I forget to use or run out, I get spots and the skin gets really sore and dry but sudocrem prevents this!

Wouldn’t be without it!

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

My number 1 favourite

As a mother of 9 children I have tried a few creams on my babies bottoms when they had nappy rash but it was sudocrem that worked a treat, cleared up nappy rash quickly and I will continue to use this on my grandson. It's also great for other things to such as grazing when the wee ones fall over, great for minor burns to me being so clumsy in the kitchen it helps alot. Honestly this is an all rounder that works a treat.

February 05, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Fantastic for loads of things

This cream is pure magic being a mummy of a now nearly 11 year old i have used this on rashes grazes cuts burns boils redness disappears its a great barrier cream too

December 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Our go to cream for those baby bums!

We have tried a few different creams, and sudocream is hands down our favourite to gently mend a diaper rash or owie bum from one of those nasty poos.

November 25, 2020

Works amazing

This is the only thing that has helped my daughters diaper rash. It works very well. Expensive but it is effective. We also use the travel size for the diaper bag

November 16, 2020

Favorite diaper cream

We used several other diaper creams before switching to this one and i can honestly say I wont be switching back! The cream isnt too thick or runny. It cleared our little ones rash within a day or two after struggling on and off for months with diaper rash. Since switching to this cream we haven’t had any issues. Also great if you have a rash yourself

November 11, 2020

Best Bum Cream ever

This is my favourite cream for diaper rash. It goes on thick and doesn't have a runny or watery texture. The tub lasts a while too and it's the only cream I've tried that actually gets rid of the red rash on his bum within a day or two. It's pretty much the only diaper cream we ever use !!

November 10, 2020

Nice healing cream

Nice healing cream fue to diaper rashes... it reduce the redness.. ... i would recommend this product to others.. i git this as a small sample then i have started using this......