3.6/5
Prestige Item
Sulwhasoo First Care Serum Reviews

November 14, 2020

Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum

This serum is amazing! I wake up with smooth skin after patting into clean skin the night before. It can be used morning and evening, and all you need is a couple drops.

October 01, 2020

Glowing & dewy like K-pop skin

For a premium product of anti aging serum. This is did an okay job. I like it because it has nice spreadable feeling when I applied to my skin. But nothing special beyond that.

September 05, 2020

Leaves Skin Softer Than Expected

This made my facial skin so soft and smooth, and I love the ingredients used. It also smells quite nice! Three wins in one bottle. The only thing that stops me from getting another bottle ASAP is the price.

1.3/5

September 04, 2020

High hopes

I received a sample, used it for over a month. Didn't do anything to my skin, except break me out like crazy. When I didn't use this, my skin was clear. Its brown, not a fan of the scent, absorbs quickly.

September 02, 2020

Works well

My favourite face care serum
    I’m bad at skin care and this one just works well for me, it has a must spray bottle so easy application and I like that a lot

August 15, 2020

tried first time

I tried Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum. It is really good and made my skin very smooth and soft. I liked it. It smelled good too. I had heard alot about Korean beauty products but i tried one for the first time.

2.7/5

April 01, 2019

Expensive serum

This product is super expensive and I'm not seeing the results that would justify its high price. It smells like ginseng and is brown but does tint your face slightly when applied so its best to put it on at night. The tint does go away though. It's moisturizing but I don't see results from this that would distinguish it from a cheaper serum.

August 06, 2018

Boost everything after!

Sulwhasoo ‘s First Care Serum is amazing. Totally addicted. 😱Non greasy yet boost anything after this step. The best part is that it will boost anything after this step. It doesn’t even have to be from their lines. ⤴️ Never found another product to replace this.