Summer Infant 3D-one Convenience Stroller Solar Orange Reviews
Ranked #1 in Strollers - Lightweight

August 31, 2017

nice and light

This stroller is perfect for everyday use, going to the market or for a stroll. It's not heavy duty but it works well because it's not heavy and it's easy to fold up.

May 19, 2017

So I just got this stroller but in double(SummerInfant3DTwoDoubleStroller). The best stroller I've ever owned! my kids love it. Super light and sturdy. One hand fold. Strap on the side to carry! You can take it anywhere!

April 03, 2017

Awesome light versatile and sturdy stroller. Mine was carribean blue (2016) instead of the orange but they are the same build. This stroller is not one hand push and not my everyday stroller as I have another medium weight stroller for outdoor use or winter use. But this is my go to travel stroller for most days thanks to how light and simple this stroller is. I even use it on my 2.5 months old plenty times as it reclines almost flat. Love it, especially for the price.

June 28, 2016

Loving this stroller, it is very light and compact stroller, i can put it and store it anywhere. And its very easy to fold . I love the colour and the material. Easy affordable and durable

June 28, 2016

Love this stroller. It's super easy to set up and use. There's a great strap on the side to carry it when folded. A removable cup holder. I haven't used it yet. And it folds so easy with one lever. It also has a sort of kick stand to keep it upright when folded. Seeing as I have a very small trunk I needed a smaller stroller for my 6 month old son. It folds up as small as an umbrella stroller which was perfect. It also has an 180• adjustable leg rest and I believe a 3-4 step adjustable seat. All around this was a great stroller. The only thing I'm not to happy with is the basket which is pretty small but it's a trade off for a smaller fold.