Sun In Spray Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 325 in Hair Colour

May 17, 2017

I have dirty blonde hair which has some natural highlight. I use Sunin spray when ever I feel like freshening up my look. It is probably not the bestt thing for my hair but the again, using any boxed dyed to lighten my hair are probably going to do the same thing. People say it turns their hair orange but I think the key is to use only a little bit and use it gradually. Really just 1- 2 sprays on your head every couple of weeks. Also if you have undyed hair and especially if you have dirty brown/ blonde hair this probably wont turn it orange!

March 03, 2016

This is a great product I like to use in the winter time because I'm not outside as much so the sun isn't lightening my hair ,very easy to use and depending on how much you spray you can lighten your hair just a little or you can lighten it a lot,it last for a couple weeks and is fairly inexpensive.I purchased mine at Walmart,a really good product

June 03, 2015

I used this stuff a couple of years ago and can't find it anymore. I used to buy it at Walmart but it isn't there anymore. I'm still looking, so if anyone finds this please let me know. You sit in the sun and spray it on till you get the desired effect.Wish I had some now. I spray it not to go blone (even though you can) but to just get a light brown shade. I loved it.

Trump

BoatDriver added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite actors/actresses?

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

The Shield

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme