Sun-Rype Apple Green Tea Chai Juice
Good

Sun-Rype Apple Green Tea Chai Juice Reviews

Ranked #587 out of 613 in Misc

February 01, 2016

I bought this product for my oldest son he likes Green Flavored Teas and I had some of it it tasted pretty good and was at a great price

January 25, 2016

I was quite surprised with the flavor of this juice, it was refreshing and tasty,I kind of expected it to be gross because of the green tea but it is really good and good for you

August 09, 2009

I bought this at IGA as part of a 2 for $5.00 sale on Sun-Rype juices. I have always liked Sun-Rype juices; they taste fresh, there are 100% juices in their product line, and the price is good. My only complaint would be that I would like to see bigger sizes for more of their products.

So, I saw the Apple Green Tea Chai juice sitting there, and I thought that would be fun to try. The label says that you can try it hot or cold. I first tried it cold: it was okay. It tasted like apple juice with a tiny bit of a green tea flavour. Then I tried it hot: wow! This is how the juice really takes off. It's not a strong chai taste, and the green tea comes out more. It's like a fun new cider when it's hot. Definitely drink it this way. In fact, I can't stop drinking it now on this cold, rainy day!

Natasha1986 added a new review for

Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash