Swiffer Duster Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

July 03, 2017

Staple for house cleaning

Love using these for dusting. I get the ones that have a febreeze scent to it and they smell devine. They make whatever I dust smell amazing too! I love that the dust clings on and you can see it so you know it's working! I usually get 2 uses out of it before throwing it out.

June 15, 2017

Perfection

Love this product to clean my shutters and base boards keep it from dust build up absolutely love it and will always continue to buy it. So versatile!

June 10, 2017

I love the swiffer buster. But after it becomes clogged with dust it just spreads the dust around on whatever surface you are cleaning. You either have to wash the duster or get a new one.

June 10, 2017

Swiffer Duster is a breeze to work with. It fluffs up and goes to work. Extend the handle to get in the hard
    to reach areas. I am actually able to clean my ceiling fan with ease without and struggle. Cleaning blinds
    are just as easy . Great for allergy suffers due to dust. Although, I find them rather on the pricy
    side, so are the refills. Weighing the pro's and con's, it's a great little duster. Well worth the price. Making
    life a bit easier.

June 08, 2017

These are Swiffer Duster clothes are great for cleaning hard to reach places. I like using these on window blinds and on things like plants and on top of shelves.

June 07, 2017

Swiffer Dusters are a fantastic , quality product that works great ! It's great for everyone but I think it's especially great for people with dust allergies . The duster part is fluffy and traps particles /dust easily so it won't be dispersed into the air . The handle extends and will store easily . I like to use it on my blinds especially but i also use on surfaces , light figures , shelving , etc . I'm a couponer and have at least 6 in my stockpile and I only paid $1 dollar for them .

2.8/5

June 07, 2017

Wasn't too sure about this product when I first saw the advertisements. Thought is was just moving the dust around. Turns out I was wrong. The duster work like a magnet picking up the dust. Great to get into small spaces.

May 31, 2017

Someone gave me a big pack of these as a gift. I hope it wasn't a commentary on my housekeeping! I would never have thought to buy them myself, but these things are great. They leave our high gloss furniture looking spotlessly clean where dusting rags leave traces behind. They are great for doing hard-to-dust things like ceiling fans and window blinds as well. My kids love for me to hand them one of these on cleaning day and let them go crazy dusting everything in the house. I am impressed with these and will buy them in the future.

May 29, 2017

I have cats, kids, and a big house. Not enough hours in the day to dust without some help! Swiffer Duster does a great job of cutting the time down by a 1/3. Paper towel just pushes it around and the Swiffer duster locks it right it!

May 29, 2017

I don't know what I would do without the Swiffer duster! It works so well, and always collects and traps all of the dust in my house! I use it during my cleaning routine in every house. I have never been disappointed! It is a great quality product and it has never disappointed.
    I highly recommend this to any homeowner or renter, it will make your life so much easier!