Swiffer Duster Reviews

September 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

amazing product

this duster is amazing! Light enough to squeeze into areas without knocking anything down, it collects and traps dust. The pretty blue turns into a gross brown when your done

July 30, 2020

Good for the allergy sufferer

I always hated dusting because I find most of the time it would just disturb the dust rather than collect it. I find with these ones the dust actually clings to the little swiffer heads. As an allergy sufferer this is such a huge deal to me, and since using them I've had a lot less issues with my allergies. My only gripe is that they could probably be a little cheaper, so I usually buy them when I can get a good deal on them.

July 17, 2020

Utile pour tout

Je ne peut me passer de mon swiffer duster, c’est l’outil formidable pour emprisonner la poussière de toutes surfaces lisses. J’adore l’utiliser et que le manche soit réutilisable, on a seulement qu’a changer la tête lorsqu’elle est épuisée!

July 07, 2020

go-to

for dusting i use nothing else but swiffer... love it and is my absolute go-to..
    I use it every day for cleaning.. it is easily available everywhere..
    I recommend it to all my friends and family

June 20, 2020

They work

I got this as a sample in the mail. I never thought of buying them because whats the difference between this and a regular duster ! Well, it doesn’t spread the dust or pet hair around! It actually picks it up! I would recommend these to anyone who has a dust problem. They work

June 16, 2020

So efficient

Have been using this duster for quite some time now, it effectively does what it says and is cost effective, the extender makes it so easy to reach unaccessible places.

May 21, 2020

Very convenient and easy to use

Yep, it’s my daily duster to clean. I would definitely buy this product. It’s easy and convenient to keep up with daily dusting around the house. I don’t like that it’s not biodegradable, but I normally reuse it as many times as I could until I replace the refill. Sometimes I even give it a rinse so I can extend its life and justify the cost and environment pollution. It’s not messy and while dusting nothing will fly around. I didn’t give it a 5star because it’s a bit overpriced for what it is and it’s not environmentally friendly.

March 06, 2020

Great I love this duster!!!!

I love these dusters they work great and they definitely do the job well. Would recommend to buy they are super light weight and they can smell amazing.!!!!!!

February 26, 2020

Light weighted and effective

I quite enjoy the swiffer duster since it is nice and light in weight the refills are easy to attach and they go along way you do need to fluff up the dust attachment but with that inconvenience you get a lot of dust that gets picked up so overall it’s a great little duster

January 22, 2020

Dust Magnet

These dusters are just amazing! They make dusting so simple. These swiffer dusters are very light and easy to maneuver and dust all items. I love them so much I even use them in my car.