Swiffer Duster Reviews

January 22, 2020

Dust Magnet

These dusters are just amazing! They make dusting so simple. These swiffer dusters are very light and easy to maneuver and dust all items. I love them so much I even use them in my car.

January 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Miracle Duster

These dusters are exactly as advertised. Sure better than my old dust cloth used to be. Love them! They literally trap the dust without smearing it around like a ordinary dry cloth does.Makes dusting so much easier especially around my knick- knacks.

December 11, 2019

Awesome duster!

Absolutely love these dusters. Easy to use. Works great on all surface's. Easy to maneuver around objects and still grabs the dust. Definitely recommend to use daily!

September 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Works alright

These are ok, picks up quite a bit but doesn't get it all. We live in a dusty area and these just don't cut it. It took 3 heads for one room. I'll stick with my washable one.

August 29, 2019

Decent duster!

I like the swiffer duster when a quick dusting is needed. Doesn’t do a perfect job but it gets the majority of the dust off of shelving. I like that it has an extra duster cause I find they get full of dust pretty quickly (or maybe I just let my dust get a little out of hand before I use it). Overall I rate it a 4 out of 5!

2.3/5

June 28, 2019

Doesn't work like advertised

Although it's okay for small bits of dust and if you dust every say, it doesn't "lock in" the dust like the commercial says. I used it on a ceiling fan just like in the commercial. It caught some dust and then wiped the rest on the floor. Gross!

2.0/5

May 17, 2019

Don't like it at all.

A friend of mine raved about these, and I bought them with high expectations. I was a little underwhelmed with their performance. They work ok, but it still takes a lot of manpower to get my blinds clean with them. Not much more effective than using a sock with some cleaner on the end.

May 15, 2019

Great duster!

This duster does a great job at grabbing the dust instead of just pushing it around. The handle is very convenient to hold as you are dusting. This duster is also very affordable.

February 07, 2019

Adieu poussière

Je ne jure que par ce produit pour la poussière partout dans la maison et même la voiture. Facile d'usage et léger, il un petit passe-partout qui ne laisse pu de poussière derrière lui.

January 20, 2019

Great for my allergies!

I have an allergy to dust mites so this product worked really well for me. The dust gets trapped onto the fibres so there is less dust in the air to irritate me. I used this just about everywhere from bookcases to baseboards. Previously I had used a damp cloth that I would rinse out but I find this works just as well and makes my clean ups faster and easier. I think the handle is convenient and allows me to dust slightly higher than I normally can reach. It does such a good job that even my kids can use it easily. I find I can dust a large area before I need to change the refill as well.
    [This review was collected as part of a promotion]