Swiffer Duster Reviews

November 10, 2017

Makes dusting fun and easy

I hate cleaning and so looking for ways to make my job easy. Dusting never become easier and have been using it since. It can easily get into tight spots and the one with the long handles is great for reaching areas where I can't reach or don't need to bend over to dust. Love how it collects dusts and makes dusting a breeze. Although must admit hate having to add to the garbage so I use it until it's completely done and can't do the job anymore before pulling out a new refill.

October 16, 2017

Swiffer duster

I must admit I was a tad skeptic the first time I tried the swiffer duster but I must say I was quite impressed! It works great everywhere including hard to reach places (yes the commercials are true!) and so I have been using them everywhere dustbunnies live! I love to use it on window coverings and in the car as well!

September 25, 2017

Love these!

I have been using Swiffer dusters for quite awile now and have turned several people on to them. Even my elderly mother loves them because they enable to her to continue dusting one handed. They also go on sale frequently all over my city to that helps keep the cost down as well. Thanks Swiffer!

September 12, 2017

dust to dust~super easy to use, even the kids help!

These Swiffer dusters are the best dust trappers I have used! The kids even like to help mommy clean as long as they can use the duster (which is a super bonus for the moment) the trap every last dust particle in sight!

August 08, 2017

Not exactly environmentally friendly... but SO worth it.

Makes cleaning 10X easier and fun. I love pulling these out, putting music on, and going to town. Not exactly environmentally friendly... but SO worth it.

Easy to use

I love the duster! I love that it is so easy to use and that it picks up all the dust in one fine sweep! I also love that its easy to use that my daughter actually likes to do it as one of her chores!! I would recommend it to anyone

August 08, 2017

one of my must haves since i leave in my own

definitely a must have, love that comes with a refill, and its really handy, I use it to clean my boyfriend's car collection and to reach those high places. helps a lot when cleaning the house.

August 02, 2017

A must for your cleaning kit!

I love this Swiffer Duster so much! The cloth makes it much easier to get to all the dusty nooks and crannies of your home or car! It is great for taking care of places like blinds, ceiling fans, furniture with detailing, plants, hard to reach shelves, etc...

August 02, 2017

huge "fan" hehe

I am a huge fan of these dusters and have a slight addiction to them because you can see the handle and duster in my hand almost every night when I get home from work.
    it's just so easy and convenient... would recommend these 100% for young and old.

July 03, 2017

Staple for house cleaning

Love using these for dusting. I get the ones that have a febreeze scent to it and they smell devine. They make whatever I dust smell amazing too! I love that the dust clings on and you can see it so you know it's working! I usually get 2 uses out of it before throwing it out.