Swiffer Sweeper Wet Clothes Reviews

July 02, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Great product

Living in a home with three sons under the age of 17 two cats a husband and a dog needless to say I am always having to clean the floors we have 75% hardwood throughout the house and tile in the bathroom this makes cleaning so much easier I love that the pads are two-sided and it's a fresh clean scent does not leave streaks on the floors people say that these refills are expensive not for me I can get 20 for $4 at a specific grocery store here in Tennessee definitely recommend for anybody with a busy on the go lifestyle

June 24, 2019

Love this

It cleans all types of floors- I have laminated and tiled flooring in my apartment. The tiles look sparkling clea! And oh the smell is just so refreshing! Love it. So easy to use. Even my 3 year old knows how to attach the refillable on the swiffer!

June 16, 2019

Smells great!! Good for cleaning everyday messes.

Love the scent this leaves behind after use, leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. I wouldn't rely on it for a thorough cleaning of my home however i do find it convenient for cleaning up everyday messes created by my kids.

February 02, 2019

Does the job but on the pricey side

The Swiffer Sweeper Wet Cloths are expensive for the number of cloths that come in a pack. I'll only buy these on sale. However, they get the job done and it's much easier than pulling out a mop.

2.3/5

February 02, 2019

Not worth the money in my opinion

I won't buy these again! They are $10 which isn't too bad, they smell great however.....they don't stay wet! They dry very quickly which is good for my floor but I got through almost a whole box of these just washing my dining room and kitchen floor once!

March 20, 2018

Quick and easy cleanup.

I use these because they are easy and simple but I think they could be improved upon. I find them very wet out of the container and seem to dry too quickly. Plus I find they are very strongly scented. A little pricey when you use them everyday especially with small kids around but do the job for small spills or a quick cleanup.

March 11, 2018

Quick Cleaning!

In my house of 3 dogs and regular visits from nieces and nephews (all under the age of 12) visit... spills and accidents happen. I like being able to go to my cleaning cupboard and grab the swiffer and clean up any messes right away!.I actually have two.... one in the basement and one on the main floor... quick and easy access!

March 08, 2018

Convenient

I love this product on my hard wood floors. I do it every other day and its so quick and easy. Its perfect for those busy moms that have alot to do in a day. They smell great and are 2 sided

March 06, 2018

These Are Great!

I use these occasionally and they work great for picking up dirt off the floors. They last and don't dry out right away when you use them. They work better than other brands. They are available in different scents. They are a little expensive so I wait until they are on sale.

February 26, 2018

Very fast and effective!

Fast and easy to use at home if you have a life! It works very well at picking up dust and hair! I will always buy this product because it keeps my home smelling fresh!