Swiffer Sweeper Wet Clothes Reviews

July 02, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Great product

Living in a home with three sons under the age of 17 two cats a husband and a dog needless to say I am always having to clean the floors we have 75% hardwood throughout the house and tile in the bathroom this makes cleaning so much easier I love that the pads are two-sided and it's a fresh clean scent does not leave streaks on the floors people say that these refills are expensive not for me I can get 20 for $4 at a specific grocery store here in Tennessee definitely recommend for anybody with a busy on the go lifestyle

June 24, 2019

Love this

It cleans all types of floors- I have laminated and tiled flooring in my apartment. The tiles look sparkling clea! And oh the smell is just so refreshing! Love it. So easy to use. Even my 3 year old knows how to attach the refillable on the swiffer!

June 16, 2019

Smells great!! Good for cleaning everyday messes.

Love the scent this leaves behind after use, leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. I wouldn't rely on it for a thorough cleaning of my home however i do find it convenient for cleaning up everyday messes created by my kids.

March 08, 2018

Convenient

I love this product on my hard wood floors. I do it every other day and its so quick and easy. Its perfect for those busy moms that have alot to do in a day. They smell great and are 2 sided

March 06, 2018

These Are Great!

I use these occasionally and they work great for picking up dirt off the floors. They last and don't dry out right away when you use them. They work better than other brands. They are available in different scents. They are a little expensive so I wait until they are on sale.

February 26, 2018

Very fast and effective!

Fast and easy to use at home if you have a life! It works very well at picking up dust and hair! I will always buy this product because it keeps my home smelling fresh!

June 06, 2017

Oh I just love this product and how it magnetically gets all the dirt from the floor without having to apply alot of pressure. When I was using its cheap substitue, it left so much dirt on the floor but after using this I can walk on my floor bare foot all day.

March 15, 2017

these are great.i have been using for years .quick easy clean up in a hurry.not too strong of scent .would recommend,great for house warming gift.i bit exspensive to use but worth the water you save from filling bucket for clean ups

June 19, 2016

These are very handy and I use them al the time in my Swiffer. I love the fresh, citrusy, clean smell and they do a great job of cleaning grime from my kitchen and hallway. The are reasonably priced when on sale. I use them weekly and saves my hands from scrubbing by hand.

July 19, 2015

I Love Swiffer, it's easy to use, has variety of scents and it's inexpensive!!!
    Swiffer cleans so well I even use it on my walls!!
    From the floors to the walls Swiffer helps clean my home, easily and efficiently!!!
    #Swiffer #Procter&Gamble;#BestCleaningProductEVER!!!