Swiffer WetJet Reviews

The Swiffer WetJet can get floors clean in half the time. Its cleaning solution dissolves even the tough, sticky messes. The WetJet's pad traps dirt that your mop only merely pushes. Purchase its All-in-One starter kit and get 1 power mop, 2 disposable cleaning pads, a 500mL bottle of all purpose cleaning solution, and 1 scrubbing strip. Visit swiffer.ca for more information.

September 08, 2020

So easy to use and handy to have

I love how easy it is just to grab my swiffer. No need to fill a mop and bucket and make a big hassle keeping my floors clean. This is grab and go. Perfect when I have a toddler that spills and throws good all over the floor at dinner time. I’m able to give my house a quick mop everyday. It’s light wait and a great price point.

August 31, 2020

My kid washes the floors!

When my kid, he's 15, first told me I should buy it, i had questions lol but when I walked into my house, to see him using it, for its intended purposes. I WAS SHOCKED!!! I absolutely love the scents I can get for it too. They smell incredible.

August 31, 2020

Cleans hardwood excellent

I’m in love with this product and the different smelling cleaners that you can get for the refills. I have hardwood floors and I use this product daily. It cleans very well and dries so fast. Plus leaves my floors clean and shiny

July 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Wrings out the mood and bucket!

I use this all the time! Boy mom and dog mom means I have floors to keep clean! Wetjet saves me valuable time and requires minimal effort. Easy enough to use that the kids like to help out!

July 23, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Pretty Good

This product definitely beats the mop and bucket method for a quick spot clean up. Its easy to use and the Gain solution makes the house smell amazing when used.

July 14, 2020

Great product

Is enjoy using this product. It is very easy to handle. My biggest con would be how expensive the refills can be if you clean often but otherwise it works like a dream for cleaning. I highly recommend this product and plan on buying it again.

July 12, 2020

Convenient to have around

I bought this after I got a puppy this past February. It is really convenient to have around when “spills” happen often. It’s not absorbent So big spills need to be picked up with paper towel before hand but this is really useful to assure there are no sticky messes left over.

Personally, I think $40 for this is pretty steep and don’t think it’s necessarily worth that much, pours the refills don’t last very long, depending on how much you use it, and they are expensive also. The pads need to be changed also and get gross really fast.

Glad I got it but it’s not as effective as I wanted it to be.

April 28, 2020

Great on hardwood floors

The Swiffer WetJet is perfect for my home, with all of hardwood flooring. The mop is easy to assemble and easy to use. Overall, it cleans well, and the detergent smells pretty good. However, I do find it difficult for very dirty spaces or huge rooms, but for the kitchen and dining room it's a fantastic product.

March 31, 2020

great product

I have to say i do really like this product. I like that it cleans floors with out streaking. I like you can buy different scents for them and also different floor types. I recommend to anyone with any floor type to give it try

January 31, 2020

Great for spot cleaning

I have 3 little kids and our wet jet gets used daily. It’s perfect for quick spot cleaning after meals or craft time. It does a decent job getting fresh stuff off our hardwood and vinyl flooring. I find it leaves a bit of a residue and the pad is not good for scrubbing stuck on grime. I still have to mop to really clean the floor. I also find that the solution doesn’t last as long. I wish swiffer would make a reusable/refillable container so as to be more eco conscious