Swiffer WetJet Reviews

The Swiffer WetJet can get floors clean in half the time. Its cleaning solution dissolves even the tough, sticky messes. The WetJet's pad traps dirt that your mop only merely pushes. Purchase its All-in-One starter kit and get 1 power mop, 2 disposable cleaning pads, a 500mL bottle of all purpose cleaning solution, and 1 scrubbing strip. Visit swiffer.ca for more information.

May 26, 2021

does the job

Very easy to assemble out of the box. No need for instructions. Great to grab for quick messes. Not the greatest for stick on messes. the refills are a little expensive, i sometimes buy the store brand to make it more economical to keep using

3.2/5

February 18, 2021

Perfect for quick floor cleanup

I use this in between deep cleaning my floors with a real mop and bucket because although it gets the job done, in my opinion it’s not as clean as a regular mop. However, it’s super convinient for quick messes or to clean around the house, but the price to buy everything (mop, pads, liquid, batteries) to me isnt worth it.

February 09, 2021

Expensive considering...

After you buy the wet jet itself, and the pads, and the solution, you are paying a lot for something that could be done just as well with a mop and bucket. Really, it is the convenience you are paying for but it does work well.

September 08, 2020

So easy to use and handy to have

I love how easy it is just to grab my swiffer. No need to fill a mop and bucket and make a big hassle keeping my floors clean. This is grab and go. Perfect when I have a toddler that spills and throws good all over the floor at dinner time. I’m able to give my house a quick mop everyday. It’s light wait and a great price point.

August 31, 2020

My kid washes the floors!

When my kid, he's 15, first told me I should buy it, i had questions lol but when I walked into my house, to see him using it, for its intended purposes. I WAS SHOCKED!!! I absolutely love the scents I can get for it too. They smell incredible.

August 31, 2020

Cleans hardwood excellent

I’m in love with this product and the different smelling cleaners that you can get for the refills. I have hardwood floors and I use this product daily. It cleans very well and dries so fast. Plus leaves my floors clean and shiny

July 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Wrings out the mood and bucket!

I use this all the time! Boy mom and dog mom means I have floors to keep clean! Wetjet saves me valuable time and requires minimal effort. Easy enough to use that the kids like to help out!

July 23, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Pretty Good

This product definitely beats the mop and bucket method for a quick spot clean up. Its easy to use and the Gain solution makes the house smell amazing when used.

July 14, 2020

Great product

Is enjoy using this product. It is very easy to handle. My biggest con would be how expensive the refills can be if you clean often but otherwise it works like a dream for cleaning. I highly recommend this product and plan on buying it again.

July 12, 2020

Convenient to have around

I bought this after I got a puppy this past February. It is really convenient to have around when “spills” happen often. It’s not absorbent So big spills need to be picked up with paper towel before hand but this is really useful to assure there are no sticky messes left over.

Personally, I think $40 for this is pretty steep and don’t think it’s necessarily worth that much, pours the refills don’t last very long, depending on how much you use it, and they are expensive also. The pads need to be changed also and get gross really fast.

Glad I got it but it’s not as effective as I wanted it to be.