Swiss Natural Super Papaya Enzyme 90mg tabs
Good

Swiss Natural Super Papaya Enzyme 90mg tabs Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 283 in Vitamins/Minerals

January 08, 2017

Papaya Chewable proteolytic Enzyme Tablets help digest food taken with every meal 3 times a day. Papain a natural enzyme in papaya to digest proteins. No, preservatives, gluten, soy, yeast, dairy or wheat. I love the taste and dissolves easily. I highly recommend this product if you have difficulty digesting proteins.

October 09, 2014

I have tried a few brands and types of digestive enzymes and I keep coming back to this papain based formulation. I've tried fancier ones which are always costlier, but they never seem to be quite as effective. I need these so that I don't feel full for hours and hours after eating a meal. The only thing I don't love about this particular tablet is that it is chewable. it's very sweet and sticks in your teeth. You must eat it quickly or the enzymes will start to break down the tissues in your mouth and throat. Overall, this product is a godsend for someone like me. It really helps you to digest.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker