• T-Fal Actifry
  • T-Fal Actifry

T-Fal Actifry Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 229 in Household Essentials

February 20, 2017

This is an AMAZING product!!!! This makes the BEST tasting French fries ever!!!! Chicken comes out so good and juicy. The price for it is great as well.

August 24, 2016

We bought one last year and we love it. Little or no oil, adds crispyness. Easy to wash. Only way we make homemade fries.We use it for many vegetables like in a stir fry. It was a bit expensive but does what it's suppose to do.

August 05, 2016

This machine was quite expensive but we decided to give it a try and I'm so glad we did. I love that I don't have to go out and buy a massive jug of oil and figure out how to dispose of the mess when I'm done. I love that tou don't get all the fat from the oil either! I use a tiny amount of olive oil to make large bowls of anything. I especially love deep fried pepperoni in it! I did try to cook mozza sticks and the turning party smooshed them all together.. I'd like to find a fix for that!

January 27, 2016

I love my Actifry! I got it for Christmas and I am totally enjoying it! I have made so many amazing meals with this machine. Spare ribs, wings, steak stir-fry, fires, pergoies with bacon, rewarming leftovers and roasted potatoes just to name a few. My biggest complaint would be is my unit did not come with a manual and its been a pain trying to get one mailed to me. However it is simple to use and easy to clean. If you are thinking about getting an Actifry my opinion is don't wait you will enjoy it!

January 21, 2016

I love this fryer! It's so easy to achieve crispy, fried flavour but without all the fat and grease.

January 06, 2016

I love this product. I was amazed at how crispy it made my fries just without all the grease! A little expensive though.

January 08, 2015

I received the Actifry for Christmas and I have used it almost everyday since. It is easy, healthy and makes great potatoes without all the oil. I have used olive, coconut and almond oil with great results plus only using 1 tbsp makes the more expensive, healthy oils more practical to use. I have not used it to make meat yet, but apples and pears for dessert have become a regular using honey or maple syrup. I highly reccomend the T-fal Actifry for anyone that misses the fried potato taste and texture which I for one have not been able to recreate in the oven.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic