4.9/5
Prestige Item
Tarte Colored Clay CC Concealer Reviews

Good - 0

November 29, 2017

Omg this is beautiful, flawless, and NATURAL

So I just had to review this concealer, I have recommended it to everyone and am totally obsessed with it! This being said, I use it as a super natural no make up concealer. After the gym or heading out to grab groceries , pat under eyes, chin, a little on forehead and any imperfections and they are undetectable. I swear I look awake 2 seconds after washing my face if I use this... I don't always go out in full makeup, but I also don't want to look like death, so with this and some mascara... ITS ALIVE ( me) haha. It's really moist, and reflective ( not shiny) brightens up ur entire face and blends with a gentle push of ur fingers. Don't even use a brush or sponge. This was initially recommended to be used as like a primer before my heavy concealer, and I was like hey woah, look what it can do on its own tho , I didn't like the layering of it , but alone it's my bare faced saviour

April 28, 2016

This concealer, at first looked a bit dry and could crease, but it turned out to be creamy and soft! I had the chance to get this concealer in the sale section of their website, and kind of glad I jumped to it!

I never had been a user of Tarte face make-up (I have their other products like lips and sunless tanning), so I was afraid of the colour section being off. I got the colour in Light, and it matched somewhat well. If i were to go with Medium, it wouldn't work as nicely.

The texture is creamy and it does not rub off that easily. I have not seen any transfer and it is medium to full coverage. Just be mindful when layering to make sure t is blended!