Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 03, 2017

This moisturizer is amazing! It is honestly so refreshing on the skin! Its hydrating and the gel formula is cooling and soothing. It works great as a primer for underneath makeup as well. I wish they had a version with SPF in it as well, then it would be the perfect moisturizer! I think this would work well for all skin types!

April 18, 2017

I don't mind this stuff, but I'm glad I only got the travel sized version. It leaves my skin feeling sticky; which I'm not a fan of. I love products that leave my skin feeling smooth even if it's a hydrating cream. I know a lot of people love this cream, but if you're not into the sticky feeling I would turn to another product.

March 26, 2017

This is gel like moisturizer - which I'm not a fan of to use during the day under my make up. (I prefer cream moisturizers under make up so that it has something easier to adhere to). But it's great as a refreshing evening moisturizer. It has an orangey citrus scent and definitely gives plenty of moisture to the skin

November 07, 2016

I got this as a sample and loved using it! It's moisturizing and soothing for my skin with a light fresh scent that made my face feel great. I used this together with the facial mist in the same line and loved the combination. I'm excited to try the other products in the Rainforest of the Sea line!

September 01, 2016

I've been using this for a few days now and I am absolutely loving it. The gel formula is very cool, it's lightweight and doesn't feel sticky or make my skin feel greasy. I love that I only need to use a tiny bit of product, which makes spending the money so much more worth it. The scent is very relaxing and it makes my skin feel and look great. You get quite a bit of product for $47. I will absolutely be buying this moisturizing gel again in the future.

July 03, 2016

Super fresh scent. Very light feel for the amount of moisture it provides. Little goes along way. Wake up feeling more refreshed when used under makeup seems to go on smoother.