Prestige Item
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Reviews

September 11, 2019

Beau glow

Jadore cette hydratant! Je le met le soir et le matin avant daller travailler, la peau est vraiment belle et brillante, pas du tout grasse! Cest chere mais cest ok

July 07, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Hydrating

I have oily skin and believe this will work well on all skin types unless you're sensitive to fragrance. It doesn't require a lot which I love. It feels lightweight and doesn't make my skin oily. I noticed if I apply too much it is tacky/sticky until the product is fully absorbed.

June 06, 2019

Soothing and fragrant

I got a small tin of this product in a Tarte Rainforest set and soon after I bought the big regular container.

It is sooo soothing, softly tingles on cracked skin and has the most relaxing fragrance. People have complimented me on my perfume when all I wore was this cream.

It is a bit of a splurge though but it's worth it.

May 31, 2019

Just bought this a second time!

I first found this product through FabFitFun and I am SO glad I did. I love tarte products to begin with, and this is no exception. I use this after I cleanse and tone my face before bed. It has a cooling sensation and leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I really like it and have purchased it again, so you know it’s good. A bit expensive, but to me my skin is worth it.

May 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

moisturizing heaven!!!

I got the small pot of the tarte rainforest of the sea H20, and I was blown away, I use it every single day and after a week of using it my skin feels amazing, even if I wear full face makeup for a few days in a row my face still feels and looks like I dont wear make up it also helps with a smoother make up appearance as well.

April 10, 2019

Amazing moisturizer

I love this moisturizer. It is so silky and lightweight. It doesn't leave a greasy film. I put it on at night, after I wash my face. My skin is prone to breakouts, but I have not had any since using this moisturizer. I am on my 3rd jar already :-) it is my go-to.

July 23, 2018

Hydration that lasts!

An absolutely amazing product! This moisturizer is lightweight and feels as if it is a part of your skin. The formula is extremely smooth and cooling and provides hydration that lasts. A little bit of this product goes a long way, making it an affordable purchase. Would definitely recommend!

June 05, 2018

OMG!! Amazing stuff

I re-purchased a trial size from Sephora after a consultant gave me a tiny sample. I am in love with this stuff, it has completely changed my skin, it doesn't break me out like other products, a little goes a long way and it is so moisturizing that it makes my skin so soft and hydrated. It is a gel consistency, sells great but isn't a powerful fragrance, it also absorbs really really well. It is a big more expensive at $47 CDN than other types of gel moisturizer however it is totally worth it, this might just be my new facial moisturizer.

May 24, 2018

great for dry skin

Its lightweight, absorbs quickly, no sticky or tacky feeling, smell is meh and my face stays hydrated all day. I have dry sensitive skin and this is wonderful for my skin. Skin feels very soft and smooth.

March 06, 2018

Works well, but expensive

I bought this product during Sephora's 20% off event. It works well, however some days I did notice that my skin was still dry after application (I credit this to the winter air). This product smells fresh and leaves my skin feeling cool. The packaging is also very cute.