Prestige Item
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Reviews

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

Good but $$

Smelled and felt very nice on my skin and works as a great moisturizing base for makeup. The only thing I don't like is that it is very pricey even for the miniature version of the gel

February 02, 2018

Great Vegan Option!

I got two 100 point samples from sephora of this little guy and I'm almost through my second one. This is a great lightweight moisturizer, not to heavy or oily. I do think it is quite expensive for how much you get, but not surprised as it is made by Tarte. Which also bring me to the company, I love that they make an effort to have loads of Vegan options. Huge Bonus!

January 27, 2018

Your skin will drink this up!

I loved that after using this cream my skin looked plump and well hydrated. My skin really seemed to drink it up. It looked so youthful, even toned and even seemed to smooth out my fine lines. The only thing I don't like about this cream is it feels slightly tacky on my skin. I have normal to combination skin so I am thinking this might be better suited for someone with dry skin. Whenever I find a cream too sticky or tacky I use it as a night cream only. I love waking up the next morning to healthy, youthful looking skin.

April 18, 2017

I don't mind this stuff, but I'm glad I only got the travel sized version. It leaves my skin feeling sticky; which I'm not a fan of. I love products that leave my skin feeling smooth even if it's a hydrating cream. I know a lot of people love this cream, but if you're not into the sticky feeling I would turn to another product.

July 03, 2016

Super fresh scent. Very light feel for the amount of moisture it provides. Little goes along way. Wake up feeling more refreshed when used under makeup seems to go on smoother.