Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist Reviews
Ranked #7 in Setting Spray

September 15, 2017

It was exactly what I expected.

This spray works great as a primer and a refresher. I didn't find it worked as well as a setter. It helps for about half the day then starts to wear off. It does freshen up your face though and give it a glow.

August 12, 2017

Use this daily!!

I use this before makeup, after makeup and during the day with my makeup or bare face. Even my mom who is insanely particular about sprays uses this daily. We both love the smell of it and how it refreshes your face. Along with acting like a great setting spray!!

June 23, 2017

Just what I've been looking for!

I absolutely love this product! I suffer from dry flaky skin especially in the winter and this product makes my skin feel amazing! It hydrates and makes my skin look bright and glowing. I also have very sensitive skin and worried because it has such a strong (but wonderful) scent that it would make me break out but no such thing ever happened! Love it!

May 18, 2017

J'adore, j'adore, j'adore ! Wow j'ai adoré cette brume dès que le l'ai essayé au Sephora. L'odeur de citron me plais beaucoup et cette brume est aussi très hydratante. Je m'en sers pour fixer le maquillage, mais elle peut servir a beaucoup d'autres choses! À essayer asbolument. Le contenant fonctionnne aussi bien selon mon avis.

May 02, 2017

I love this stuff perfect for under you moisturizer or even over your makeup it smells really good and the package is beautiful . I'll definitely but more from tarte

April 14, 2017

I use this product every day. I am absolutely in love with it. I use it to prep my skin before applying my primer and foundation. I also use it as setting spray and throughout the day to refresh my makeup look. i can notice the longevity of my makeup when i use this spray :)

March 03, 2017

Love.love.love. I have this in my purse always now. It smells sooooo good. Like a jar full of flowers and tropical paradise- defiantly get the rainforest vibe they're going for. Keeps my makeup in place somewhat but I find it more of a refreshing mist

March 01, 2017

This product is pretty pricey in my personal opinion, but I also love it. When I received mine in the mail, the top part (not the cap) came apart so I had to put it back together, but it was easy to fix.
    It smells AMAZING and definitely makes my makeup last longer than if I don't use any setting spray. I use about 5 sprays and it sets my makeup extremely well. Although it is a bit more expensive, I have used this product every time I apply my makeup and have it is still pretty well full so I feel as if it will last a long time.

September 19, 2016

This product feels so nice on my skin and has an amazing smell. It truly smells like the name "rain forest of the sea". I find that my face feels soft, refreshed, and hydrated after using.

August 22, 2016

I didn't really find that this effected the longevity of my makeup but it was super hydrating for my skin which i loved and i really liked the way it smelled. I would probably buy it again!