3.9/5
Prestige Item
tarte Shape Tape Foundation Reviews

June 26, 2018

My New Go-To Foundation

I’ve been using the Matte formula of this foundation since March, and so far I’m
    Really happy with it the finish. The matte effect only starts to wear off at the end of the day. My go-to is always a full coverage foundation, and this one is very buildable without being cakey. The only drawback is the applicator, as I prefer a pump.

May 26, 2018

Comfortable, good coverage, a little pricey

I usually use drug store foundation and so it is difficult for me to justify spending $50 Canadian on a foundation instead of $10. That being said it is REALLY nice. I’ve sampled other high end foundations and I haven’t found they were worth the price but this one I really like. I have the hydrating foundation, I haven’t tried the matte version. The coverage is very good but it doesn’t look cakey. It’s comfortable and wears well throughout the day. There is also a pretty good shade range around my medium light skin tone so I could find a good match.

2.2/5

May 01, 2018

Not full coverage

This foundation I bought to replace my dermablend smooth camo. not impressed; not full coverage. Colour seems off as compared to the pigment in dermablend. Did not apply very smooth, blotchy. Dried out my skin compared to dermablend.

1.8/5

April 09, 2018

I’m not a fan

I read lots of reviews and watched lots of videos and was pretty disappointed when I received this product, I moisturized and still found it dry and it was a bit cakey, I’m not really a fan of the wand applicator. I found many issues with this product but the packaging was beautiful and it was full coverage

March 13, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Looks natural

I purchased the hydrating version of this foundation. This is such a natural looking foundation and it provides buildable coverage. It applies best with a beauty sponge. The only thing weird about it is the applicator, which is like a large concealer brush.