Prestige Item
Tatcha – Luminous Dewy Skin Face Mask (2 pack) Reviews

March 15, 2019

Another Mask

I recieved 2 TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mask in my Boxycharm this month. I used it for the first time. I cleansed my face with FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser first then put the mask on for 15 minutes. There is so much product on the mask i had to take some out it was dripping everywhere i put it into a squirt bottle to use on my skin again. My face feels softer but no extra glow to my skin.

February 25, 2019

Amazing!

This is my first high end sheet mask, and it was well worth it! It truly did as promised, it gave my skin a deep, inner glow that lasted throughout the night and into the morning. My no make-up selfies we're stellar!

February 20, 2019

Good night mask

I liked to try this mask. I that easy to apply and fits better than others I have tried. After using my skin has very soft. I feel my skin very hydrated all night even in the morning.

February 12, 2019

Amazing Mask!

This has been the best mask I have used so far!
    It's my first time using Tatcha, I received this mask in my Boxycharm box.
    Its about $24 for a two pack. I would say this is a prestige item, its well worth the money.
    The mask felt very comfortable and fitted nicely on my face. There is alot of serum in the packet which didn't bother me any. I'd rather it be saturated then dried out.
    Its a creamy white serum and absorbs instantly into your skin. My face looked younger and alot brighter, felt so soft!

February 07, 2019

Best face mask ever

I got this in my boxy charm and fell in love. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft like photo shop. I use it before every night out. Its a real game changer.

January 22, 2019

hello moisture.

I received two Tatcha dewy masks in my January boxycharm subscription box & i was kind of skeptical at first about if i would like them or not. Upon opening the package a bit of the serum squirted out & was white (as you can see on my hairline). The scent was very subtle but pleasing at the same time. Not anything overpowering which i enjoyed. After the mask was on the serum went from creamy white to clear & i massaged the remaining serum in to my skin. Its been a few hours later & my skin still feels fresh, soft & hydrated. I think this has become my new favorite face mask.

January 21, 2019

Excellent Mask

I received this in my January Boxycharm.

I LOVE this company. Generally, whatever they produce I will enjoy. I liked this product. It was easy to use and the instructions were pretty standard. Wash your face, take the mask out of the package and place on your face. I wore the mask for the suggested amount of time and my skin looked nourished. Two things though:

1. I realized that I'm not a fan of the dewy look. I have combo oily skin (closer to oily), and after the mask, my looked the way it always does in the summer...a little oily. It didn't feel oily, it just looked a little oily (I guess dewy) and I don't really like it for me. However, I would definitely use this if I wasn't going anywhere because the ingredients in the serum do all kinds of good things for the skin and is perfect for an at-home facial.

2. There is A LOT of serum in that package. So much so that I had some more left over to put more on before and give the rest to my mom to use. I feel like they definitely could have put a second mask in the package and maybe keep this in mind if you have any reusable fabric masks at home.

3. The price point is a little high ($12 per mask) however that is consistent with the brand. They are a higher priced brand, but personally, I feel like you get your money's worth as they use quality ingredients. For example, in this mask, there is Rice germ oil, green tea and camellia oil.

Final point: This product is consistent with Tatcha's high quality. If you have oily skin, it's good to nourish your skin but you probably won't want to use it right before you go out.