Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea Reviews
#64 in Tea

Tazo® Awake™ English Breakfast is a breakfast-style black tea of malty boldness & bright flavour, invigorating any time of the day.

Tazo® AwakeMC English Breakfast est un thé noir au goût corsé et vif, revigorant qui vous stimulera pour toute la journée.

Get up and at it!!

If you have an early morning wake up this will boost you up for sure!! It’s a tea that is extremely yum and effective all at once. Who could ask for better? Mommies give it a try.

March 01, 2019

Great for an afternoon pick me up!

When the 2PM slump happens, I turn to Tazo's Awake English Breakfast tea. It tastes great with a little fresh lemon juice to get you perked up again. It helps keep me going! Highly recommend!

Tazo english breakfast

I love there english breakfast its very creamy it puts a very relaxing touch on my morning or evening the smell is incrediable. Its rich i love tazo tea.

Love

I really love this tea in the morning it totally wake up for the busy day it have good taste I really love that I use many times I recommend to everyone

Great flavour!

I don't buy that many bagged teas because I find the flavour is really lacking. Not so with Tazo teas. This is a really good English breakfast, and you can actually taste notes of vanilla in it. I took off one star because I find it a tad bitter that I like my tea, but it's still really good!

Wonderful Black Tea

After steeping and drinking this tea a few times now, it has quickly become one of my favorites. I find it to be very smooth tasting. No cream nor sugar is needed. It's not a strong tasting tea and very palatable.

Amazing Tea!

I drink this in the morning and it is wonderful! Great flavor and amazing aroma. Feeling more awake with every sip! It is worth the price! It is a very good brand of tea and I will keep repurchasing this always! :)

love it

Tried this kind last week for the first time, and i have been drinking it daily now. I absolutly love it, ive started drinking this every day, and i dont even make my morning coffee anymore.

Great flavour

This tea has great flavour and it is one of my favourite teas to start off the day with. You can add sugar or cream to your liking but this is a tea I like just plain, the flavours really are wonderful

March 01, 2019

I really enjoy this tea.

I really enjoy this tea. I find it smooth and perfect for a morning cup. It’s price point it good, and the taste excellent. I would recommend and buy Tazo awake tea again.