Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea Reviews
#22 in Tea

Tazo® Awake™ English Breakfast is a bright, bold blend of malty black teas.

Tazo® AwakeMC English Breakfast est un mélange vif et audacieux de thés noirs maltés.

March 01, 2019

It definitely wakes you up with great taste!

I really enjoy Tazo teas. I am a big fan of their Awake English Breakfast tea. It is a quality tasting English Breakfast made from excellent tea leaves. It is smooth and not bitter with the right amount of caffeine to make me feel energized and awake!

Great tasting!

This is my favourite tea. It's has a really nice flavour. If brewed strongly, it doesn't taste bitter. It's not as cheap as some of the grocery house brand teas, but it definitely has a better taste. It's worth the extra money for better quality and taste.

My Go-to

I don't drink coffee often so this is my go-to. Add a splash of milk and it's the perfect wake me up beverage. Perfect boldness with no bitterness as with other black teas. I will definitely buy again!

Dull taste

I am a tea person and mostly drink only black tea without any flavour added. Tazo Awake English breakfast tea is a little bit dull for me. It doesn’t have a reach aroma. The taste is not reach at all and when I leave tea bag for long time the tea has bitter aftertaste but still not reach

Love this tea

I love this tea first thing in the morning. I don’t s always feel like coffee so this tea is great for me. It tastes great, gives me energy and is healthier then coffee.

Get up and at it!!

If you have an early morning wake up this will boost you up for sure!! It’s a tea that is extremely yum and effective all at once. Who could ask for better? Mommies give it a try.

March 01, 2019

Great for an afternoon pick me up!

When the 2PM slump happens, I turn to Tazo's Awake English Breakfast tea. It tastes great with a little fresh lemon juice to get you perked up again. It helps keep me going! Highly recommend!

Tazo english breakfast

I love there english breakfast its very creamy it puts a very relaxing touch on my morning or evening the smell is incrediable. Its rich i love tazo tea.

Love

I really love this tea in the morning it totally wake up for the busy day it have good taste I really love that I use many times I recommend to everyone

Great flavour!

I don't buy that many bagged teas because I find the flavour is really lacking. Not so with Tazo teas. This is a really good English breakfast, and you can actually taste notes of vanilla in it. I took off one star because I find it a tad bitter that I like my tea, but it's still really good!