Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal Tea Reviews
#42 in Tea

Tazo® Calm™ Chamomile is a relaxing blend of chamomile, rose petals & soothing herbs.

Tazo® CalmMC Chamomile tisane est un mélange relaxant de camomille, de pétales de roses et d'herbes apaisantes.

Great Calming Taste

I gravitate towards this tea when I need a soothing taste that I know will be good and rewarding. Chamomile teas put me to sleep and thats what I look forward to with each cup of tea. This tastes great and does the job of calming me down. Definitely would buy again!

Perfect bed time tea

To help slow things down I always drink chamomile tea in the evening and this combinations is so tasty and definitely help calming things down for me! Love this combination and taste and it’s easily accessible at the grocery stores and the price is on point as well!

Tea

This tea is really tasty. The flavor is richer and the smell wonderful. I like to have this tea for my nights to have a good sleep camomile is good to calm down stomach pain and to relax!

Great tea

This is my favorite of all the Tazo tea. I like that it has more than just chamomile in it. The flavour is great and I don't need to add anything to it at all. I like to drink this one at night as I find it does help calm me but it has also been great for aiding in digestion. I'll definitely continuing drinking this one!

Very relaxing

I have been using this chamomile tea for quite some time. I have it at night before bed because it calms me and helps me sleep. It has delicious flavour.

Very calming

I bought this tea because I was sick for almost a month, with recurring cold symptoms including a sore throat, over and over again. This helped give me relief and calmed me before bed at night. I love it!

My fav!

This is a must have for me! Its my favorite tea of all time, you can always find a box of chamomile tea in my cupboard! I love the quality of tazo. This is my favorite to sip on these cold Canadian winter nights, before bed. Its smell is so great, with a small drop of honey. YUM! I just love it!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great tasting

This tea is really good!! I love the taste and I really enjoy a cup when I'm relaxing with a good book or before bed. I like this tea hot or cold and recommend to anyone who enjoys a good cup of tea!!

Perfect before bed

This tea has become a part of my nighttime routine. Its calm soothing aroma helps me ready my mind and body for sleep. Since starting this routine I am sleeping better every night. Also it tastes wonderful and I feel like it's a delicious treat every night.

Merveilleux!

J'adore cette tisane à la camomille.

Elle me calme et me mets zen. Je passe une bonne nuit sans stress quand je prends cette tisane avant de dormir.

Même quand je suis grippée j'adore prendre cette tisane.

Super produit!