Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#14 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

May 27, 2021

Delicious

I love this concentrate. It is flavorful and economically affordable. Tastes just as good as anything you can get at a drive thru window in the comfort of your house

May 18, 2021

save your coins

So easy to make and taste just like starbucks. I buy mine from costco, a pack of three is $10. It’s so cheap and so easy. I add both almond and oat milk to it, it’s so creamy and rich and flavour.

April 13, 2021

Favourite drink to make at home

All time favourite cafe like experience at home . Super easy Starbucks like beverage. It is amazing hot or cold, there are so many different ways it can be used. Absolutely would recommend!

April 13, 2021

So yummy!

I got this in a three pack at Costco on a whim...I love a good chai latte. Its so easy and delicious, just add your milk of choice. I have tried it with dairy milk and almond, hot and cold and have not been disappointed yet.

March 12, 2021

Great drink!

Found this at Costco in a 3 pack! Ugh it’s delicious!
    I also found it at Walmart in single packs if 3 is too much for you!
    I drank these up quick. So tasty with some ice & a splash of coconut milk! A must have for the warmer months

January 26, 2021

Starbucks taste at home!

The Tazo concentrate tastes exactly like a drink you would get from Starbucks. And the best part is you can make it at home. The concentrate already has sugar so all you need to add is milk to make your latte. I go half and half when making my latte (half concentrate and half milk). You can top it with whip cream and caramel to get a picture perfect cuppa.

December 05, 2020

Love and enjoyed the tatse

Loved how simple this was to make and could enjoy this at work or home. Found this taste to be very calming. Very simple to warm up in microwave and the smell is also very pleasing

August 13, 2020

Love it!

I will definitely buy this again. I just love how unique it tastes. Perfect cold on a hot day. Satisfies my caffiene cravings! Smooth and creamy with bold flavor!

July 13, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Favorite!!!

This is a must have for chai lovers! Once I figured out this was what the major chain was using I started buying it and making it at home. It saves me so much money. It is a quick and easy drink to make for a nice pick me up. The flavors are bold and all I could ask for in a chai tea!

May 27, 2020

Great instant latte!

Tazo teas and lattes are amazing! They always are very well spiced and taste really amazing. I'd reccomend adding a little milk in to make this creamier. It's still a bit sweet, but that's to be expected of instant lattes. But I love how the Chao flavor still comes through