Tazo Earl Grey Tea Reviews
#56 in Tea

Tazo® Earl Grey is black tea kissed with bergamot’s lavender essence.

Tazo® Earl Grey est un thé noir délicieusement parfumé d’essence de lavande de bergamote.

Tea elevated

Tazo has always been my go to. I have literally tried them all. Quality can't be beat. This flavour is smooth and rich. Has lots of body for a tea. Tasty and inviting. Yum!

March 01, 2019

Not my favorite earl grey

I love earl grey tea but this is one of my least favorite teas. The taste is almost a little bitter compared to others. When making a London fog with this tea it isn't as great as other teas i have used.

Really good blend

I love this tea, especially when they made this the tea they used in the London fog. It’s not to spicy of a blend, but has a rich taste. I drink this with milk and sugar. It tastes like a sweet spicy and earthy perfect blend.

My favorite tea

Tazo is my favorite tea brand and this earl grey is one of my favorites! it has a lovely mild flavor that i really enjoy in the mornings with my breakfast.

March 01, 2019

Earl grey tea at its best

This Earl Grey tea is the best i have had!! It brews up string and yet no after taste! I enjoy this with a lil honey and cream!! Great in the morning or an afternoon tea!!

Great Earl Grey

As far as earl grey tea goes, you pretty much know what to expect when it comes to flavor. Tazo does not disappoint.

Their offering in the earl grey market is right on point...exactly what you're hoping for and not too overpowering. Some teas can be a little strong to the point where the flavor is almost 'sharp', but Tazo does a great job of keeping the flavor subtle. Great tea if you're a fan of earl grey!

Du thé qui revigore

Nous avons bien aimé ce thé à la maison. Un thé earl grey mon mari adore! Le prix est comparable à toute les autres marques, donc le prix est raisonnable.

A bold Earl Grey tea

This is one of the best Earl Grey tea blends available and I have tried dozens as this is my standard for afternoon tea. It is well blended with the right amount of citrus and black tea flavors. I am a big fan of this tea!

Perfect Afternoon Tea

I love Earl Grey tea for a break in the afternoon. Tazo Earl Grey tea is a great one. it is very tasty and has a well blended flavour. I add milk and sweetener to mine and is a great treat to have with biscuits. I recommend this tea and will definitely purchase it again. Great tea.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfection

One of my favourite drinks is a London Fog, which is basically milk, Earl Grey, and Vanilla. Normally, I have to add quite a bit of vanilla syrup because the tea is more bitter, but with Tazo, it was a very nice balance so I didn't have to add too much sweetness. It is great for a London Fog.