Tazo Green Ginger Tea Reviews
#21 in Tea

Tazo® Green Ginger is a bright green tea blend with a kick of ginger & a sweet note of pear.

Tazo® Green Ginger est un mélange vif de thés verts rehaussé d'une dose de gingembre et de d'une note sucrée de poire.

love it

This is my go to tea when I feel like I'm having a cold. Also I like to add some honey or maple syrup to it to sooth and calm my sore throat. I definitely recommend this product to my friends and families.

Ginger Tea is great

I purchased a few tazo teas a few weeks ago, while being on quarintine, I wanted to have some herbal teas i just like to sip throughout the day. Ginger is good for your disgestive system, and gives me a little boost of energy in the morning. The tea has lots of flavour, i usually add a few drops of honey! Its delicious!

Tazo Green Ginger Tea; a refreshing break from the ordinary

I love a variety in my collection of tea and I love ginger so when Tazo's Green Ginger Tea crossed paths with my line of vision, I had to grab a box and give it a try. It's a nice, light and refreshing tea. I was very pleasantly surprised. Some ginger teas tend to be overpowering but not this one. I've thoroughly enjoyed this tea as a addition to my regular go to ones. I bet it would taste lovely cold and over ice on hot days. Hmm think I will try that too ☺

April 27, 2020

Great when you are feeling sick

This one is great for when you start getting the flu, or just feel tired after a long day and want some unique taste. Personally, I like my ginger mixed with lemon, so I always add a slice of lemon to this tea to enhance the taste, but as is it's delicious.

Smells so good!

This tea smells so good, it is like it lifts up the entire place! I love this one, it really makes me feel so much better and revigorated. It is very good!

Tummy Remedy

The ginger brings lightness to the tea with a bit of kick even when it is a little oversteeped. There is also lemongrass that helps lift the flavour. Well-balanced and good quality.

I like to have this tea post-dinner for digestion or when I sense oncoming tummy troubles.

April 27, 2020

I like ginger tea when my belly is upset. This is a nice flavour that isn’t too strong. Like all Tazo, strong enough to only need one bag, unlike some of the other brands

Not my fav

I'm not usually a fan of ginger but wanted to give this a go. If you like ginger you will probably love it. I made my cup a bit weaker than I normally would which helped me but again...if you like ginger than you will probably like this one.

Feeling refreshed

This tea made me feel so energized! I was ready to tackle a long day ahead. The ginger taste was not too strong which I often hate ginger tea for. I loved that it was a blend of green tea and ginger to make both tastes milder but they complemented eachother well! Loved it

Yes Ginger!

All I can say is YUM! I really rarely see green tea with ginger that doesn't have an overpowering lemon flavour, but this one does it perfectly. I love the hint of pear, very refreshing.