Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Tea Concentrate Reviews
#171 in Tea

June 09, 2019

Favorite Summer drink

I love drinking the passion tea hot in the winter, and found the concentrate at Costco one day!
    I mix it with water & lemon, or club soda! Its the perfect drink in the summer if you want something a little bit more exciting than water without all the sugar/caffeine.

March 06, 2019

Perfect summer drink

My go to summer drink. Refreshing and delicious. Especially yummy mixed with a splash of lemonade and lots of ice. Perfect summer drink to share with friends.

France

Passion Fruit lover!

The perfect combination... Favorite fruit + tea =healthy refreshment. Passion fruit is so far the best combination I tried with a tea.Another are mixed berries and peach.

One for the summer

I am one of those people that needs to add something to my water if i am to drink the required amount i need everyday. I find this a good way to up my intake. It is tart int he fruity way and has herbal undertones with a hint of licorice. Not too sweet which is nice. I am not a huge fine but its a good one to have on the shelf.

Not my favorite.

I trust the quality of tazo, so when I saw this on the shelf I needed to give it a try! It was alright and maybe because I am so used to a hot tea, that isn't fruity I had different expectations. I would recommend someone who enjoys a fruity tea to try this, its likely not something I would buy again.

December 19, 2018

one of my favourites

i like the flavour, very refreshing and the herbal part is good. it's a nice tea to have in a hot summer day. i usually have tea once a tea. the price is reasonable

June 10, 2018

Tazo Herbal Tea Concentrate, Iced Passion!

I love its refreshing, bit sweet and tangy flavour. I like to mix it with lemonade. I usually buy it at Costco. Price is reasonable. I do recommend it. Perfect for summer.

January 23, 2018

So good

I like this tea a lot! It is so good.. Amazing iced! That is usually how I prepare it for myself. Super easy to prepare I should mention as well! It is sweet and does not really require any sugar at all either, which is a huge plus. Definitely refreshing on those hot summer days.

January 21, 2018

Favorite iced tea

This is my favorite tea of all time! I drink this all the time as iced tea using my keurig and it tastes really good. Perfect drink for any occasion. Would recommend to any tea lover

August 11, 2017

So refreshing!!!

I love Starbucks Passion tea lemonade and this concentrate allows me to easily make this drink from Starbucks at home. I just mix it with lemonade and shake it with ice. It's refreshing!