teapigs english breakfast tea Reviews
#6 in Tea

teapigs' signature blend consisting of three glorious teas: a gusty, Assam, a mellow Ceylon, and a powerful Rwandan newcomer. Together they form a balanced, malty, zesty alliance. A perfect start to every day, but especially good for lethargic Monday mornings.

For more info, visit teapigs.ca.

September 30, 2018

If you typically like a Breakfast tea this is for YOU!

I'm not typically a breakfast tea drinker but I do love black teas. This had great quality without a doubt but it just wasn't my cup of tea.... ;)
    (If you know what I mean, no pun intended lol)
    I passed it off to my mother in law(being a major tea lover!) after trying 1 cup and she says it steeped well, had a fancy bag, and it was a very enjoyable cup of tea, on a cold fall/autumn day and was so thankful.
    So thank you for the opportunity for letting me try #chickadvisorshowcase

Yum!

Received this product through #chickadvisorshowcase. I’ve already drank it all. Flavour is phenomenal, steeps well. Will buy this again, as I found it much better than regular store bought brands :)

September 27, 2018

Lovely tea, perfect for Fall days

Thanks to the ChickAdvisor Showcase box I was able to try the Teapigs English Breakfast Tea. It is such a lovely tea full of subtle notes of flavour. Our weather is cooling down in the Interior of BC, so having a nice cup of tea on a cool fall night is totally necessary.

September 27, 2018

Delicious tasting with a touch of sweetness

I tried the tea pigs English breakfast tea and really enjoyed it. The flavour was as I expect with English Breakfast, but without any bitter aftertaste or harshness. It has a nice sweet flavour to it that didn’t overpower the taste either. I would recommend this product.

September 26, 2018

Classic tea time

Quality tea for your tea breaks. Enjoyed this product first tome trying this brand I am looking forward to trying other flavours I think I just found my favourite tea brand.

September 25, 2018

Breakfast tea..

I am not normally a breakfast tea drinker so maybe that is why this wasn't my favorite.The quality was there and I really feel like I might like other flavors of their tea!

September 21, 2018

Wonderful

I gave this to my aunt as I'm not a tea drinker and she absolutely loved it, shes actually gone out to buy other flavors. Super cute packaging and vibrant colors

September 20, 2018

nice tea but overpriceda

I liked this tea very much but I didn't find it any more special than any other tea. I find it pricey as really, tea is tea. I don't buy bargain basement garbage tea. I do think you need to buy good quality tea, but this wasn't any different from Tetleys….

2.8/5

September 19, 2018

A tad strong for me

This tea is strong, even with milk and sugar. On my second try, I didn't leave the bag in the cup for 3 minutes as suggested, I removed it after about a minute and it was better. Black tea isn't my favourite, but I'll finish the package. I won't repurchase, though.

September 19, 2018

Average Tea

I appreciated that Tea Pigs uses full leaf tea in their tea bags (not the powdered stuff that is in the "cheap" bags) but I found overall the tea is comparable to the other higher end teas. I brewed one bag in a cup of tea and I found that the flavour wasn't strong enough for my preferences, even after letting it brew for a longer-than-recommended time. The tea certainly is better than the cheap versions but it won't become my go-to.