teapigs english breakfast tea Reviews
#14 in Tea

teapigs' signature blend consisting of three glorious teas: a gusty, Assam, a mellow Ceylon, and a powerful Rwandan newcomer. Together they form a balanced, malty, zesty alliance. A perfect start to every day, but especially good for lethargic Monday mornings.

For more info, visit teapigs.ca.

September 30, 2018

A great tea with breakfast!

I think this was a really yummy breakfast tea! It’s not a super overwhelming taste but does leave a little bit of an aftertaste. I’m more into a fruity tea so I’m excited to try their lemon and ginger flavour!

September 30, 2018

TeaPigs. An interesting name. It’s more than that!

The packaging has a delicate drawings
    of rooster with a typical tea bag box. It comes with 15 bags and the price point is not bad especially when you can buy it at Sobeys and Shoppers Drug Mart. The taste is not bitter. Quite soft and not very strong flavour. It’s perfect especially when you are not looking for a bitter taste.

My iiikind of product!!!

I love this English breakfast tea,taste delicious ,nice fresher taste,stronger and yummy flavour. Can’t wait to buy this in store along with other flavors

High Tea

Tea drinker here. Love the smell, colour of the tea. I normally drink tea with milk. I was able to drink this without milk and sugar. Great for my diet to consume less sugar. Taste like the tea I got from Darjeeling, India.

Bitter If Steeped Too Long

Unfortunately the taste that I had of this tea was steeped too long and had a very bitter taste. I'm sure adding sugar and milk would improve the taste but without those it was not something I would drink.

2.8/5

Very strong taste!

I love drinking English breakfast teas but this one is a little too fragrant for my liking. Will probably try it with shorter steep time when I have the chance to do that at home! It smells really nice though!

September 30, 2018

English Breakfast-sure why not??

So this is pretty much the standard English Breakfast tea. Its tasty. Im more of an herbal gal so this wouldn't be my first choice but for what it is, its good. I love the way teapigs bags their tea...they diffuse and you get the full flavour.

Impressive strength

Okay so first off, it may have been steeping for quite awhile... But the taste is strong and the herbs are obviously blended with the classic tea drinker in mind. If you're an English breakfast fan, you'll definitely want to test yourself to this tea.

Pinkies up

Delicious having high tea with ChickAdvisor at the Adelaide Hotel. Very nice and full if flavour. Would recommend to all tea drinkers. I have a few friends I know will enjoy this sample.

September 30, 2018

I would but this product again and again.

This tea is fantastic! One of the better ones I’ve tried, and I do drink a lot of tea. I would buy this again and again. I like fact that it’s avaiable at Shoppers Drug Mart.