teapigs english breakfast tea Reviews
#6 in Tea

teapigs' signature blend consisting of three glorious teas: a gusty, Assam, a mellow Ceylon, and a powerful Rwandan newcomer. Together they form a balanced, malty, zesty alliance. A perfect start to every day, but especially good for lethargic Monday mornings.

For more info, visit teapigs.ca.

Mmm tea

I'm a tea person and I prefer loose leaf so this hit the spot for sure! The flavour is great and I love that the sachets are actually really full! I'll definitely be looking for teapigs now!

Nice smooth tea

#teapigswholeleaves We tried the English Breakfast Tea and it was delicious. I like the packaging. The tea was nice and strong and didnt have to steep very long. It was a nice break. I have the mint to try at home and I cant wait. @teapigsca

Love it

I am British so tea is infused in my blood. I tried this for the first time at the chickadvisor show case. Looks like this will be my new favourite. Looking forward to trying the other blends.

Good black tea flavour

Slightly strong flavour, but would be great in a bubble tea. Smells really nice, would be good to be part of my morning routine. Also good for the tea lover in your life.

A good English breakfast

I received this product at the chickadvisor showcase it's a very nice nothing fancy English breakfast tea I will definitely be enjoying this more regularly

Tea time with teapigs!

Teapigs tea comes is the cutest little tea pyramids that are very convenient to use! The aroma of the tea smells amazing and the taste is great as well, black or however you like it!

September 30, 2018

Great English breakfast blend!

I love English breakfast tea (well, I like all teas to be fair), but I particularly love a strong cup of black tea in the morning, like the cup we were served at the Chick Advisor Show Case. Tea Pigs blends 3 blends of black tea to create a strong yet soft breakfast blend. I’ll definitely buy this product again!

September 30, 2018

Who knew pigs could brew?

I recently discovered tea pigs green tea, and was excited to try the English breakfast. Taste isn’t as over powering as some as other brands, which is great for me. Smooth flavour.

Fancy tea

I’m not a big fan of English Breakfast Tea, but this one tastes okay. I prefer green tea. I would love to try a green tea by this brand! I love how high quality the tea bags feel.

Smooth taste

I really like this tea, it has a smooth taste.
    Just add a drop of milk no need for sugar! It also Has a nice after taste. I will purchase this line of tea ..