teapigs english breakfast tea Reviews
#6 in Tea

teapigs' signature blend consisting of three glorious teas: a gusty, Assam, a mellow Ceylon, and a powerful Rwandan newcomer. Together they form a balanced, malty, zesty alliance. A perfect start to every day, but especially good for lethargic Monday mornings.

For more info, visit teapigs.ca.

2.7/5

Tea Time

I think its pricey for an everyday tea. I also thought it was much stronger than I am used to, being a fan of Red Rose. Probably I may have it available if company comes along. The packaging gives the image of a special tea.

September 30, 2018

Great tea (and I’m not usually a tea drinker)

I am not usually a tea drinker, and this tea is great! The leaves in the tea bag look like quality leaves, and the teabag is pretty big, so could make a nice pot of tea or a huge mug :)

Tasty Tea

I’m not a coffee drinker so tea has become a big part of my mornings. This one is delicious - English Breakfast is my favourite tea and this one is delicious, with lots of flavour.

Tea lover

As a tea lover, I am very happy to be introduced to teapigs tea. I tried the English breakfast tea at the Showcase and I enjoyed it. I will be getting some for home.

A premium English breakfast tea

A nice, strong English Breakfast tea. Smooth and not too tannic. You could easily brew a few cups out of each tea bag due to the size and shape. Took off a few points for value as, while the product is good, I’m not sure the cost (compared to other, good brands) is warranted.

2.7/5

September 30, 2018

Okay tea don’t like this flavour

I don’t generally like this flavour of tea, i prefer fruity kinds and peppermint. It seems like a good quality and natural tea though, if this was a flavour I liked I would buy this.

Strong and bold taste

Nice strong and bold taste. Great for those who like a strong tea. Love that the tea bags are biodegradable so it's great for the environment. Would recommend to friends and probably purchase in the future.

September 30, 2018

First time trying this brand!

I love tea and I drink multiple cups of tea per day. This english breakfast tea is very yummy! It was definitely yummy English breakfast tea and I would purchase it.

Strong English Breakfast Tea

Depending on how long it steels for, this tea is a very strong flavour and is true to a classic English breakfast style tea. Not normally a flavour I would reach for but delightfully tasty!

Tasty tea, premium price

As a tea connoisseur I can say this Earl Grey is delicious. Full but not overpowering flavour. Good for a gift but too steep for everyday purchase. #teapigsWholeLeaves #chickadvisorshowcase