teapigs peppermint leaves tea Reviews
#41 in Tea

teapigs' peppermint tea is fresher and finer than any tea bag mint tea you have tasted before because, as with you regular teas, they insist on whole leaves.

Notre tisane à la menthe poivrée offre un goût plus frais et plus fin que toutes les autres tisanes à la menthe en sachet que vous n’ayez jamais essayées. Pourquoi ? Parce que, une fois de plus, nous insistons sur l’utilisation de feuilles entières pour préparer tous nos thés et tisanes.

For more info, visit teapigs.ca.

May 11, 2020

Tea Pigs Bursting With Super Berries Review

So I'm not familiar with this brand of tea so I had to try it out; the taste is nice and subtle, it's good with or without a sweetener but I prefer it with honey. It leaves a bit of a tarte after taste on its own but it's not awful. I would probably buy this tea again! Thanks to ChickAdvisor for sending me this product to test and review!

May 07, 2020

Such a full-flavoured tea!

I really love this tea because it really tastes just like fresh mint! It smells amazing and is worth every penny! Highly recommend for anyone looking to try a new brand of tea!

November 26, 2019
    Antrim and Newtownabbey, United Kingdom

Best flavour

This is my go to peppermint tea now, I have tried lots of different brands but Teapigs has just the right amount of flavour which is not overpowering. I have tummy troubles and find this really helps to settle my stomach.

November 09, 2019

Great flavor

I got the opportunity to try this tea and I absolutely love it. It's so minty and enjoyable. I let my daughter and mother try it and they both ordered their own. I will definitely be ordering more when this box gets low. I'd like to try some of the other flavors as well. Besides the flavor, my favorite thing about this tea is that it is Canadian. Great tea

October 29, 2019
    United Kingdom

Delicious and refreshing

I bought this product as I'd tried it at a cafe and loved it. I got to experiment with it, and use it either as a hot or cold drink and it's wonderful. Fresh taste, good packaging, my only complaint - if you could call it that-is that I'd love to see bigger packs available as I'm going through them really fast.

October 23, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Mint always makes the difference

Mint as a tea always makes the difference when you'rr looking for flavours. This tea is unexpectedly vey good. What can we do about the plastic from its bag?

October 23, 2019

Très bon

J'aime beaucoup le thé à la menthe et j'ai adoré le goût de celui-ci. Par contre, je me questionne un peu sur l'aspect écologique des sachets qui me semblent être en plastique.

October 19, 2019

Pretty good

I was sent this product to test and review and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I don’t usually buy mint tea but I actually found that I loved it! It’s delicious and refreshing and I think I’ll be keeping it in the pantry at all times from now on :)

October 16, 2019

Smooth and flavorful!

This tea is very smooth and flavorful. There isn't any powder left in the cup like other brands leave after steeping. This makes for a very smooth cup of tea, not grainy at all!

October 14, 2019

Refreshing and cute Peppermint Tea Choice!

Let me start by saying.. How cute is this packaging!!!

I looove the adorable little sachets. They are dainty looking. They are this white mesh type material. The shape is really neat! A triangle! They call it a "Tea Temple" which is also bio-degradable.

When you first open the package, the warm mint aroma is comforting.

This is a great tea for an upset stomach, or when you have a cold. Breathing in of just the dry teabag helps your cold!

This box will last me awhile but when I do need more, I will repurchase.

I #gotitfree for testing purposes courtesy of @Chickadvisor and @Teapigs