teapigs Super Fruit Herbal Tea Reviews
#9 in Tea

This naturally caffeine-free herbal infusion is pretty much bursting with berries. What’s more, this tea has an invigorating hibiscus flower base – it’s what gives it a lovely deep red hue and a punchy, slightly tart taste.

Cette tisane revigorante et naturellement sans caféine est une véritable explosion de baies sur fond de fleurs d’hibiscus, ce qui lui donne sa belle robe rouge foncée et sa saveur fruitée et légèrement acidulée.

You may also like teapigs rooibos crème caramel

June 05, 2020
    Not found, Not found

Berry Delicious!

I was super excited to see that Tea Pigs would be one of the brands included in the “Eco Box” recently sent to me by ChicAdvisor, as I already know and love their brand. As a tea drinker, I appreciate that they provide such quality teas for at home consumption.
    I had never tried the Super Fruit blend, however, and usually prefer a more earthy blend. I was so pleasantly surprised when I tried a cup with a splash of cream, as per the packagings directions. So delicious! It’s punchy and flavourful, yet the cream mellows out the tarte berries slightly. A unique combination.
    I switched it up the next day, using three bags in a pitcher with lemon slices and ice for a refreshing summer iced tea. This was by far my most favourite way to enjoy this delicious tea!
    I will certainly continue to repurchase the quality teas from Tea Pigs!
    #gotitfree

Lovely tea

I normally don’t like herbal teas much but I’m glad I gave this one a try . It’s great in the morning hot and the afternoon cold . Definitely will think about buying.

June 04, 2020

Not my cup of tea but others may enjoy more

I am really picky when it comes to tea, but when I find the right ones I become obsessed. My family loves this tea but unfortunately it's not my flavor. But is beautifully packaged !

Amazing!!

This tea is amazing! I would buy this product again! It smells so good and it is made with natural ingredients, perfect for those who look for a healthy tea. The taste and color are perfect!

Enjoyable flavour

I am a big fan of herbal teas and this one was very nice to drink. I thought I would test it’s versatility so I tried it hot and tried it as an iced tea as well and both were delicious and refreshing and not bitter. I would buy this brand again and quite enjoyed this flavour of their tea

Miam!

J'ai essayé Teapigs Super Fruit Herbal Tea et il était vraiment excellent. Les arômes de fruits sont très prononcé, j'adore ça! J'en rachète a coup sur!

Fruity Flavour

I have used this tea to make both hot and iced teas. Even my partner who isn't a big tea fan enjoyed this flavour as it isn't too sweet. At first, I thought it was a plastic tea-bag but upon further inspection, I learned it was a compostable cornstarch packaging which is fantastic as I try to reduce my plastic consumption!

Tastes DELICIOUS

This tea came in really great recyclable packaging and smelled amazing. I ended up being a fan of the fruity tea flavour that I was sent to try. I may try it cold to see if I like the fruit flavour better chilled rather than hot as I tried it. Based off the quality and packaging of what I received I would definitely look into purchasing other flavours (they have a chilli chai that sounds amazing) from this brand too . Got this free for review

Super fruity and concentrated

I received this as part of EcooBox sent by Chickadvisor. usually prefer breakfast tea over fruity teas, but I surprisingly enjoyed this particular flavor immensely. I didn't have to steep it too long, After a minute it was red enough and was very flavorful. It also wasn't sour so that was a plus. Even though fruity teas are usually 'not mu cup of tea' :), I thoroughly enjoyed this box and drank it all :)!

Bonne saveur fruitée

J'ai bien aimé essayer ce thé tea pigs à saveur de super fruits, ce n'étais pas trop amer ni trop sucré, juste parfait. J'aime spécialement leur sachet biodégradable en forme de pyramide, et que leur thé soit fait de fruits et feuilles entières plutôt que du thé en poudre comme je le vois souvent. Bon thé sans caféine pour relaxer après souper ou avant d'aller au lit!