Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 20, 2021

On-the-go drink!

Tasted very mild like strawberries/watermelon. It's not sweet/sweetened which is perfect. I like how I can drop it in my water bottle on a cold day and I have a quick refreshing drink. I wish the flavour was stronger. Overall, I liked it because it's convenient, easy to make ahead of time and drink throughout the day.

July 19, 2021

Sooo Delicious!!

This tea smells great but it tastes even better! Most flavoured teas are very fragrant, but don't actually have a lot of flavour. That's not the case here! So fruity and refreshing for a summer day. This is my new on-the-go iced tea! I love that you don't have to steep it in hot water first; you just put the tea bag in cold water and you're good to go! So simple.

June 06, 2021

Perfect Summer Drink

I love adding it into my water specially while doing any outdoor activities. Helps to increase the water intake also for me. Love the flavour and other flavours too it comes in.

March 15, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

It is jot for me

Tetley is my favourite brand for tea, never disappointed me that's why I decided to try this strawberry-watermelon tea. I was hoping It will give me a little " summer taste " unfortunately I don't like this flavour combination. Hut I passed it on to my mum who likes it.

February 07, 2021
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Love this brand

I'm a huge fan of this brand. I love all of their flavours. I don't think the strawberry and watermelon is their strongest flavour, but its still tasty.

The bags can actually be used twice, the flavour stays strong throughout. I love these as an alternative to boring water. Makes me drink more, which I need help with. Fab product.

December 26, 2020

so refreshing

This strawberry and watermelon combination is so cool and so unique. I am glad I got to try it. It is amazing! My family also enjoyed it very much. I would buy this product again.

December 04, 2020

I have purchased many packages and will continue to do so.

I love the taste of this cold brew tea. Its perfect to drink throughout the day. There is no need to add a sweetener the flavor is tasty and refreshing. There is no caffeine which makes it a perfect drink anytime of the day.

November 18, 2020

taste good

j'ai bien aimer le goût des fruits dans l'eau ainsi que la couleur vif qui donne envie de le boire. c'est rafraîchissant, ce qui m'a aidé à boire beaucoup plus d'eau que d'habitude.

November 18, 2020

Refreshing

I recently purchased a box of these on amazon, and I was very impressed. Very easy to make, perfect for people on the go, and also it taste amazing! Perfect for those summer days, will definitely be buying this again!

November 14, 2020

Perfect On-The-Go Tea

A very refreshing and healthy drink infused with antioxidants to help you get through your day. I love how easy and convenient they are to use, and no kettle needed!