Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry

September 06, 2020

liking this - I would buy again

I am liking this Strawberry/Watermelon taste - has to be in a all glass with lots of ice, add some mint. Very refreshing and not to sweet on a hot day.

August 31, 2020

Amazing

absolutely love it!! It is perfect summer drink. And so easy to make ! Just put in leave for a minute shake and drink!very refreshing and delicious! Definitely recommend.

August 31, 2020

Not sweet enough for me

I really love hot tea and iced tea (canadian, so, sweetened) plus I love flavoured water...but this was a bit lack lustre for me. I was hoping it would be sweeter or more flavourful. It's a bit too subtle for me to LOVE it but it is nice to have this every so often to change up your water. The longer you leave the bag, the darker and richer the water became. It says to not leave the bag in longer than 8 hours but I did and I enjoyed it more.

August 30, 2020

Amazing taste but undrinkable - product needs work

I love that these are sugar free, they are flavoured naturally and the idea of these is super convenient and attractive to me. But... they don't work. You are supposed to put the infuser bag into a bottle of water and shake then let sit 10 minutes. I hardly shook it and let it sit ten minutes and there were the 'tea' leaves all throughout the bottle. The infuser bag needs some work, as the more I tried to enjoy the drink, the more leaves went everywhere in the bottle and I couldn't take a sip without getting them in my mouth. Additionally, it is very difficult to get the infuser bag out of a plastic bottle when finished, so that the bottle can be recycled. Loved the taste but the product needs some more work I believe.

August 11, 2020

Good when cold

nice flavor, really at its best when cold. i was able to get the bag into a water bottle. the longer you leave the bag in the more flavor that accumulates

August 11, 2020

So Far the Best Flavour

Although this flavour has hibiscus in it, it is not as strong as the raspberry/cranberry infusion. This is sweet without an added sweetner and the perfect combo of berry and melon. I particularly like that the watermelon flavouring is not overpowering or artificial tasting.

July 31, 2020

Refresh

Super refreshing, easy to use. Very nice to enjoy on a hot day, was easier to hydrate myself. The taste wasn't overpowering st all. Looking forward to try the other flavours.

July 25, 2020

LOVE cold infusions

I really love buying cold infusions. i tried all 3 flavors and LOVE them all. it makes boring water taste good without feeling bad about calories. I love that this is a healthy drink and it doesnt taste artificially sweet. I use them all the time for at work/home.

July 24, 2020

I would buy this product again

I love the taste of the strawberry and watermelon. It is my favorite. I love that you can just make in just 10 minutes. I love that i can take it on the go and it is so easy to make. I love that you can use cold water in. It is my daughter's favorite too. I would most definitely buy this product again. I would recommend this other people.

July 07, 2020

Would buy this again

The best thing that Tetley did in my opinion was release these teas. I have been trying to get myself to drink more water for forever but could never follow through with it due to the fact that I can’t stand the taste of tap water and most bottled waters give me heartburn! I now find myself drinking at least two of these as a day. I like the flavour but it’s not my favourite as I’m not crazy about strawberries but with that the flavour still tastes amazing! And if you like strawberries this is for you! No doubt!