Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#4 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

March 30, 2020

Just a regular tea

My husband love it while I more prefer green or herbal tea. In the absence of other types of tea, I would choose exactly Tetley Orange Pecoe Tea, because in my opinion this is the most conventional tea ever.
    It goes well when you add milk, cream, honey or jam.

March 30, 2020

Yum yum yum

Been drinking this tea for more than a year now and still love it. It tastes so amazing and is so refreshing. I love my tea with milk in it and this just tastes as good in milk as it tastes without it.

February 09, 2020

You just can’t go wrong

Now I must admit I’m sipping tea at this very moment while writing this review. You just can’t beat the price. Mix in a little bit of your local honey and you have a match made in heaven!

February 03, 2020

Great Coffee Alternative

I’ve been drinking this tea since I was a kid. I would recommend adding honey, or condensed milk to it as I usually do, however, it tastes great even without the additives. It’s definitely a staple in my household.

January 26, 2020

Every morning!

I drink this tea every morning its such an important part of my review. With just a little bit of sugar only no milk and steeped for 5 mins is the best way to drink it.

January 08, 2020

Great Tasting Tea.Buying again and again

I love the taste of Tetley tea much better than other brands.It doesn't have the weak taste to it. You can also use the tea bag twice which saves money. Especially for me who drinks a lot of tea in the day.

January 08, 2020

Voilà des années que je m'assure de toujours en avoir.

Ce produit est un must dans mon garde-manger. Pour sa saveur, pour la fiabilité de son goût, jamais amer et pour le choix de formats qui nous est offert. J'en ai toujours en réserve parce que c'est le thé que je préfère et que j'aime avoir en quantité en avance.

Tea Please!

Love Tetley Orange Pekoe tea. Have been drinking this forever.

The price is very fair in most stores - often you can find coupons on boxes for future uses as well!

Super easy to make. Great taste with minimum steeping time necessary. Made to taste, but even black is not bitter.

Addictive Tea

One of the best teas out there. If you are a tea drinker like me and you like your tea with a bit of milk, this is the best it gets. I keep some at work and some at home to have it throughout the day. My mornings don't start without a cup of Tetley tea.

Tea Please

Tetley Tes is my tea of choice! My parents always drink this brand of tea and I have been very happy with Tetley tea from the last 30 years of my life! The flavour is something that can always be counted on as being delicious. I have tried the No-Name teas and other brands but I have learned the "hard way" that Tetley will never let me down! But the best product and be guaranteed a special tea every time! Definitely "good to the last drop".