Tetley Pure Green Tea Reviews
Ranked #534 in Tea

Good - 0

May 12, 2017

This is a fantastic drink if you are trying to cut back on sugars and sweets. I think it helps curve my appetite since wrking a desk job, I am not as active and wanted to lower my calory intake.

Fantastic flavor and the price is right! The only thing I disagree with is that two of their 25 bag containers cost the exact as the 50 bag boxes. Perhaps that's just the local store we shop at but otherwise all around awesome drink, HOT OR COLD and no add ins! just pain hot water and a tea bag. mm mmm

April 16, 2017

Tetley has one of the best pure green tea's on the market.
    I must go through a tin of these every few weeks, between home and the office. It has a pure tea taste that is sharp and full of smooth flavor. My favorite is to make iced tea with these, a couple of tea bags with lemon, honey and you have the perfect summer drink.

February 28, 2017

This tea is so great! I drink it everyday and I Love making iced tea with it as well. It's priced so well so it's very affordable. Love the taste it needs no sugar or cream just drink it how it is!

February 03, 2017

Delicious, it tastes like Tim Hortons green tea to me. I Love it, and buy it all the time. It's always in my house. Growing up Tetley tea was the ONLY brand of tea in the house. I'm a coffee girl but if I'm gonna have any type of tea, it's got to be Tetley.

0.7/5

January 07, 2017

I've had green tea plenty of times before, but none this bad. Tetley usually produces tea that consistentley aren't strong enough, but this just takes it one step further. It tastes like seaweed, and there isn't even a hint of green tea. Very disappointed.

June 03, 2016

Love this tea! Green tea is always stocked in my kitchen and I found that Tetley is my favorite brand of all. The taste is awesome and you can't beat the price point.

March 19, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce thé vert de Tetley. Il a bon goût, n'est pas trop amer. De plus, le thé vert est un excellent antioxydant, c'est pourquoi j'en boit plusieurs tasses par jour.

July 31, 2014

I love Tetley products. This is a good quality green tea. No need to add sweeteners since it's much better straight without it. I like iced green tea too. When there's a sale it's worth it or with a coupon(a bonus). Worth it!