Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Wonderful tea!

This is a great tea, tropical flavour and benefits of vitamin C, what a great idea!! Drinking my vitamins is so easy and having tea is my favorite way to warm up in the winter!

A little tart, but good

I found this product to be a little tart, but with a little added sugar, it was quite nice. I appreciate knowing that I'm getting extra vitamin C in my tea, especially when I was starting to feel like I was getting a cold. Combined with Tetley Immune Super Herbal Tea, I felt like I was able to get the boost I needed to conquer the cold.

Good Taste!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. Usually not for fruity flavours, this one seemed pretty good for those days where you need a slight fruit flavour.

November 01, 2018

Green Tea with a hint of the tropics

To start I am not a big tea drinker. I enjoy iced tea but that is mostly it. I decided to give this a shot and it was better than I expected. Would still prefer a little more of the fruit flavour but it was ok. I enjoyed it more as I had it, so I guess it’s growing on me. Recommend for those that like green tea and would enjoy a slight tropical taste.

November 01, 2018

Great!

Enjoyable tea with an added boost of vitamin C. Although I usually enjoy tartlet this flavour was not my favourite but my husband really enjoyed it!!!

October 31, 2018

tropical tea

pretty good taste to the tea without being to strong i added some lemon juice to mine gives it a bit of an extra kick i would recommend this tea to anyone

October 30, 2018

If you want a cup of tropical vacation

This tastes like the beach,the tropical drinks you would have on a beach.I like this cold,with ice,in my tea to go cup.I like it cold rather than warm.Its ok.Its not my favorite of the three but it was ok.I recommend it for those who like mango and tropical flavors.I got it free to review from Chickadvisor.

October 30, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Yum!

I love the smell of this tea and it’s has the taste to match. I think it’s great to have a tea that advertises vitamins are included. And with the cold season approaching this one with vitamin C will be on the shopping list for sure.

3.2/5

October 29, 2018

Interesting taste

Tastes a little bit artificial like there was some flavouring. It’s not overpowering but wish it wasn’t there. I liked that it had added vitamin C is a great addition though.

October 29, 2018

Lovely and pleasant

This was a very aromatic tea - the most fragrant of the 3 I was able to try for free from Chick Advisor. It had a mild flavour that was still pleasant to enjoy. This tea was enjoyable to drink, even as it cooled. Sometimes green teas can have a bitterness to them, but this one didn't, which was surprising in a good way! I liked this tea and would probably buy it again.