The Body Shop All In One InstaBlur 5 Action Perfector Reviews
Ranked #274 in Primer

August 13, 2016

I really like this product. It's very smooth and works well for my dry skin. No irritation and helps keep my under eye concealer in place and from creading or getting flaky.

April 24, 2016

I tend to have dry skin, so makeup (particularly foundation) usually ends up looking flaky. Instablur goes on silky smooth and fills in any dry, flaky areas so my foundation also goes on smooth. Not greasy at all, easy to apply, not tinted so you don't have to worry about shade matching.

3.2/5

September 12, 2014

I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed with it when I got it. It seemed just like any other primer, though with a much thicker consistency. That is, until I wore it with concealer only one day, and realized how much it made a difference in my skin. It really does blur over imperfections – it doesn’t cover them up like foundation or concealer does, but it made my acne scarring look less angry. Which I mean, c’mon, that’s just amazing, right?