3.9/5
The Body Shop Almond Body Butter Reviews

Watch and feel Almond Body Butter sink into the skin, leaving it soft and fragranced with the indulgent, creamy scent of almonds. Anyone with normal to dry skin looking for a rich, intensive cream will be passionate about this super smoother.

Je suis partagée

J'ai une peau de crocodile, très sèche. Problème de peau foncée

Love it

This body butter is really good, its really smooth and hydrates my skin for a long time. I don't have to re-apply too often, and keep it in my purse, I like the small sizes for that.

Nice thick body butter!

I received Body Shop Almond body butter as a Christmas gift and I quite like it. I don't find the scent too overpowering. It kind of reminds me of the smell of almond extract. It's a very thick body butter, so I find that it moisturizers really well. I like to use it on my legs and arms. It can be pricey, but goes on sale!

1.0/5

March 16, 2016

I did not like this almond body butter from the Body Shop.
    received so many body lotions, gifts for Christmas and been using all different, currently using this one and not happy.
    Way too thick, doesnt abosrb into the skin, leaving my skin feeling very heavy, unmoisturized, and not smooth but still dry!!

Very messy and unhygenic digging my fingers into the butter, I tend not to share this lotion with anyone for hygenic reasons.

The almond smell, I thought I would like, I didn't from the body shop...too harsh of a smell, and too strong.

Did not like scent, the unhygenic aspect, and did not moisturize my body.

February 05, 2016

I love body butters! This was my first time trying the almond scent and I quite enjoyed it! I would definitely repurchase! Never pay full price for these, they usually go on sale for half off!

January 31, 2016

The body shop almond body butter is a thicker, creamier product.
    It has a nice buttery texture that absorbs into the skin well.
    I find it can be a little bit greasier then a typical lotion.
    I am a fan of the almond scent. It is a lovely alternative to
    fruitier smelling products.

2.8/5

September 01, 2015

Your skin feels soft but the scents not my favourite

September 01, 2015

This body butter is great it makes my skin feel smooth and it smells great. Its just a little pricey for me.

August 07, 2015

I love the body shop almond butter!! I use it every night and it makes my skin super soft! I would definitely recommend it and every other product from the body shop.

June 10, 2015

I have very dry cracked hands, and this stuff fixes that, as well as smelling delicious!