The Body Shop Banana Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 651 in Conditioner

April 01, 2017

My absolute favourite conditioner! I have dry overprocessed hair. I wash and blow dry my hair daily. This stuff keeps my hair soft and smooth. And smells so good!!

April 01, 2017

Not moisturizing enough for my dry, colour treated hair. Great for someone with more oily hair though! My husband really enjoyed using this product and loved the smell. He also loved the fruity scent first thing in the morning. I personally found that I had to use more than twice as much as my regular go to product (Loma Daily Conditioner) in order to get reasonably manageable hair afterwards though; my hair tends to get very matted after showering and it was not feeling this product. Would give this a try if you have fairly manageable hair to start as it smells wonderful and is a decent price for a more natural product!

1.5/5

December 22, 2016

The only good thing about this concoction is that it smells good.

It was difficult to apply and work through the hair, felt tough to rinse out completely, and it left my hair in tangles. The opposite of what a conditioner should do.

After the wash I felt like i dumped pureed bananas on my hair and then rinsed.

Inexpensive product, and even so it is not worth the money.

September 29, 2016

My hair felt so soft and light. I had no tangles. It a thick and creamy conditioner. It smells wonderful. Other household members use it and love it.

March 27, 2016

This stuff is so yummy and delicious! I love this stuff! Whenever I want a fun, relaxing hair experience I use this stuff. Although my bottle is old and probably isn't as potent as when I first bought it, the smell is still wonderful and my hair always comes out great once I'm done. Going to buy a new bottle!

October 05, 2015

my hubby loves it, bananas yum

September 28, 2015

This conditioner makes my hair so bouncy and soft and omg the smell is to die for

May 19, 2015

Oh goodness, this conditioner is so amazing. I got it last week in the mail from the Body Shop, also the matching shampoo. They do cost more, but it's worth it. Bananas have amazing health benefits and adding this to the products is great. My hair felt very soft and not tangled. After drying, my hair looked so shiny and silky. Love this product.

May 19, 2015

I find this conditioner to be just as good as salon-quality conditioners. A little goes a long way and it is rare to find a conditioner with such a lovely thick consistency that makes detangling my bleached, long, thick, curly/wavy hair much easier. Plus it smells fantastic. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle, like half a liter or liter.

March 02, 2015

This product has been a cult favourite for decades. It disappeared for a few years, but has just recently been put back on the shelf. Hooray! I use a dime sized amount of this banana-smoothie smelling cream all over the bottom half of my hair, which keeps my ends feeling healthy and nourished.