The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

February 02, 2020
    United Kingdom

The coconut classic

I love this and have been using it for over 15 years. I love the smell it’s long lasting and utterly coco-nutty it reminds me of lying on the beach with the sun shining down on me, it leaves your skin super soft and really melts in. It seems the tubs are getting smaller and less fuller or I am just using too much haha. A definite summer must have.

February 01, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Nice body butter

I love the smell of a coconut! This body butter is wonderful and smells so gorgeous! It makes my skin soft and smooth and it leaves it hydrated for hours.

January 31, 2020
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Lovely

I've been using this for awhile amy only does it smell great it feels great also. You don't need a lot at a time to put on. So you can keep this for while.

Hydrates my skin!

I have this and shea body butter and like both equally. It super hydrates the skin and helps stay longer unlike other lotions which dry up. But, at the same time it doesn't feel greasy either. Nice product for a harsh winter which tends to dry my skin quite a bit.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Smooth l, but not greasy!

Absolutely love this cream! Although it's gentle enough to use everyday, it really feels like it totally moistened my skin. This product, leaves your skin soft, moistened and smells amazing!!! Using in conjunction with the matching body wash enhances the effects of the cream. Body is left, light, soft, clean, shiny, and smelling beautiful.

Hydrating

I love all the body butters but coconut is my absolute fave, super hydrating and leaves my body super soft and smells so so delicious. Always and forever will be using this

November 26, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

One of my all-time favourites!

Gorgeous coconut scent and nice texture. The body butter is rich and smooth but absorbed easily, and leaves your skin feeling and smelling amazing! Shower gel, soap and other coconut products are also available, but the body butter is my favourite.

September 09, 2019

good night cream

While I find it a bit thick and greasy for an everyday cream, it works wonders overnight. I put this on in the winter especially, as it gets really cold and dry in Alberta. I use it at night before bed and just let my skin soak it up all night long. In the morning there's no greasy feel, my skin is soft and i smell so good.

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Smells nice

Smells nice but for a all over cream it's so thick!! Really need to work to rub it in all over it smells amazing!!! So this one is my favourite think that's why I buy it more for the smell

3.2/5

July 25, 2019

Body Cream

I found this cream to be a bit too greasy to use during the day, so I saved it for night. It didn't fully absorb, but still gave my skin decent hydration. Unfortunately, I disliked the scent as it doesn't smell like coconuts to me.