The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

January 31, 2020
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Lovely

I've been using this for awhile amy only does it smell great it feels great also. You don't need a lot at a time to put on. So you can keep this for while.

Hydrates my skin!

I have this and shea body butter and like both equally. It super hydrates the skin and helps stay longer unlike other lotions which dry up. But, at the same time it doesn't feel greasy either. Nice product for a harsh winter which tends to dry my skin quite a bit.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Smooth l, but not greasy!

Absolutely love this cream! Although it's gentle enough to use everyday, it really feels like it totally moistened my skin. This product, leaves your skin soft, moistened and smells amazing!!! Using in conjunction with the matching body wash enhances the effects of the cream. Body is left, light, soft, clean, shiny, and smelling beautiful.

Hydrating

I love all the body butters but coconut is my absolute fave, super hydrating and leaves my body super soft and smells so so delicious. Always and forever will be using this

November 26, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

One of my all-time favourites!

Gorgeous coconut scent and nice texture. The body butter is rich and smooth but absorbed easily, and leaves your skin feeling and smelling amazing! Shower gel, soap and other coconut products are also available, but the body butter is my favourite.

September 09, 2019

good night cream

While I find it a bit thick and greasy for an everyday cream, it works wonders overnight. I put this on in the winter especially, as it gets really cold and dry in Alberta. I use it at night before bed and just let my skin soak it up all night long. In the morning there's no greasy feel, my skin is soft and i smell so good.

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Smells nice

Smells nice but for a all over cream it's so thick!! Really need to work to rub it in all over it smells amazing!!! So this one is my favourite think that's why I buy it more for the smell

3.2/5

July 25, 2019

Body Cream

I found this cream to be a bit too greasy to use during the day, so I saved it for night. It didn't fully absorb, but still gave my skin decent hydration. Unfortunately, I disliked the scent as it doesn't smell like coconuts to me.

July 13, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

I would buy again

Omg smells absolutely amazing 😍 would highly recommend for anyone who loves smelling like coconut! Body shop do the best body butters and you should definitely get buying!!

2.2/5

May 21, 2019

Uhmmm

I'll start this out by saying I love coconut scents!! So when I saw this when I was checking out, it just tumbled into my cart all on its own ;) The smell in the jar is great, and the reason why I bought it. It also does a great job at hydrating my skin, but after I put this on my skin, it start to smell rancid!. Not sure if everyone would have this problem, but try out a test patch before you buy a set of this.