The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

September 09, 2021
    Malaysia

Its not bad

It has a moderate flowery smell that men may not like. I'm kind of use to it; though my 7 yo daughter told me I smell nice....
    I think it does a pretty good job of moisturizing too.

July 20, 2021

Wow

J'ai recu ce beurre pour le corp en cadeau et je suis agréablement surprise! C'est hyper hydratant. On sent la qualité du produit. L'odeur de coconut est agréable. J'adore l'utiliser en sortant de la douche!

March 18, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Coconut body butter

If you like coconut smell then this product is for you. It’s not sticky or greasy.
    Leaves your skin very soft.
    I like it. I would recommended this.

March 11, 2021
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

It leaves the skin hydrated for long

I absolutely love the smell. I apply it on my legs just before I go to bed twice a week, and I always have super soft skin. I found that if I use it an night, it is more effective, and it keeps my skin moist for longer.

January 23, 2021

Smells so good

I received this coconut body butter by bath and body works travel size in a pack of 5 as a Christmas gift from my husband and I absolutely love it. It smells so sweet and just like coconut and I love how moisturizing the cream is. I will totally be buying the large size version of this at some point, this was a nice gift!

December 23, 2020

Great Product!

I've been using body butter from the body shop for the last 4 years and this is one of my favourites. I normally use it after the shower and it leaves my body moisturized. This body butter is perfect for the winter and it has a coconut smell. I would recommend this product to those who like the smell of coconut and would want their body to be 100% moisturized.

December 17, 2020

WOW

Que dire de l'odeur de ce produit ? Tout simplement sublime! Une de mes odeurs préférées à vie! Définitivement un produit que j'adore!

La crème est plutôt grasse, mais j'aime personnellement son effet sur la peau!

November 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Lovely Body Butter

I love the smell of this cream and it leaves your skin feeling so soft! I don’t use this daily, as it takes sometime to apply but it always leaves my skin feeling amazing!! I have bought this more than once.

October 20, 2020

Good for Canadian Winters

I have been using Body Shop body butter for years. It keeps my skin hydrated in the harsh Canadian winters. The scent is delicious smelling and not overpowering. My husband loves it when I wear the Coconut scent. It reminds him of suntan lotion on the beach.

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

Let me just start off by saying that this product smells amazing! I love this product's soothing properties as well as how it leaves my skin feeling smooth. I highly recommend this product!