The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

May 17, 2013

Out all the Body Shop butters, I would say this one is the richest. Smells nice and it's great to use during colder months as it's very moisturizing. Price-wise, just buy it when there's a good sale.

March 27, 2013

I love this product. I first bought it to take south with me. I used it all the time to sooth my sun tan. I use it every day now and love the smell.

March 11, 2013

Love this body butter! Keeps my skin hydrated for hours!

February 15, 2013

This has always been my favourite body shop body butter, and for good reason! It smells AMAZING, very rich and coconutty without being too overpowering. It makes my skin rich and shiny (doesn't absorb that great but whatever) it always makes my tan look great! It's pretty thick compared to some other body butters, but it works great for re-hydrating skin and healing it.

January 30, 2013

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter smells AMAZING!!!! The butter is thick and really works in the winter when my skin is dry. I usually wait until it's on sale though, because it is expensive.

January 20, 2013

great smell . fabolous smell . it feel so soft on your skin . its kinda pricey ,

3.2/5

January 16, 2013

Love the coconut body butter!! Glides on well & smells delish!!

January 16, 2013

Love this body butter! It smells amazing, and moisturizes like no other one I've tried. It is thick, and creamy, just perfect for super dry skin. Definitely a must have for me. :)

November 25, 2012

This is always a staple in my lotions collection. It's usually my go-to in the summer, it's got a great coconutty smell but it's not overwhelming like some of their other scents (ahem, satsuma). Very moisturizing but its a little greasy. Smell is delicious though so worth it

September 12, 2012

the smell is amazing coconut is my fav. but its not too stong of a smell and makes your skin so much softer