The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 168 in Body Mists & Fragrances

July 20, 2017

Warm Vanilla Coconut Smell & Long Lasting

This is one of my preferred The Body Shop spray/mist scents, along with Satsuma. I also find it tends to have one of the longest staying powers on the skin compared to others in the collection; it lasts even longer when sprayed on clothes. This scent is light yet strong enough to remind me of a tropical place. It smells like a vanilla coconut extract.

The price can be a bit steep, as per most The Body Shop products, but there are often sales so if you look out for them, you can find this for a great price.

June 30, 2017

tropical

The Coconut scent on the body shop body mist is really god and fresh it transport you to a tropical place, I feel like I'm in hawaii when I use this body mist

March 14, 2017

The Body shop coconut body mist, with coconut extract and they use community fair trade. Scent is soft yet Long lasting. I always buy on sale as it can be expensive. Definitely worth every penny. 1 bottle last me 12-15 months. Highly recommend this product to anyone who loves coconut scent.

September 30, 2016

Smells like coconuts. I didn't like this on myself and the scent is something my mom would wear. Starts out as a heavy scent, but settles down, lasted for hours.

July 15, 2015

I love this body mist so much! It is the most delicious smell and a little goes a long way! A five for sure!

March 19, 2015

The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist ..love smell of this coconut mist .takes me far way from newfoundland and puts me on tropical beach where its so hot .

November 29, 2014

I wore The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist all summer. It smells and makes you feel so refreshed after being at the beach all day. I recommend all of their body mists

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Post Honeycomb Cereal

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?