The Body Shop Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Stop flakes and soothe your scalp using a gentle, yet effective shampoo with refreshing ginger for healthy, more manageable locks. Best for: dry, flaky scalp

October 06, 2018

BEST PRODUCT

One of the best shampoos I've used. I have really dry scalp so my hair still gets flaky after it's been washed and dried. This has really helped in preventing that. The only downside is that there's sulfates so it's not good for coloured hair.

July 11, 2018

Great for colour treated hair!

YOU GUYS. This is a great choice for dry scalp AND colour treated hair. I have very thick, coarse and dry hair and this stuff is a dream. I will never be without it. I wash 2x a week with this and my dry scalp goes away, plus my stylist comments on how great my colour is staying between visits. Highly recommend.

July 04, 2018

Perfect for a deep scalp clean

I do not have dandruff but I find this shampoo is great for cleansing my sensitive scalp as I do have psoriasis.
    I use this shampoo about once a week for a deep cleanse of my scalp to get rid of any product buildup and dry, flaky skin. I love the smell, very fresh.
    I will continue to repurchase this product!

June 01, 2018

Cannot go without it.

I always have a backup with this shampoo period after trying everything else on the market for dry scalp a friend had suggested the shampoo to me. Thank goodness she did because it was an almost immediate relief. My only wish is that they would make a conditioner that pairs well with their shampoo as my hair is a bit dry after using it repeatedly.

May 25, 2018

Scalp Saver

My boyfriend had really bad dandruff, almost like psoarsis, atleast thats I believed, hes tried multiple shampoos, even a homemade one, nothing has worked as well as this stuff, He would have huge patches of dry flakes, his pillow would have flakes all over after he slept. Now after this, nothing, its amazing!!! so stocking up on it.

April 16, 2018

Never leaves my shower!

I love this stuff! It was recommended to me years ago by a dermatologist to help combat my dry, flaky scalp. It works wonders! They recently changed the size of the bottle slightly but dropped the price $5, so it is a nice change! Highly recommend if you have dry flaky skin

March 26, 2018

Its alright

I wished they had a shampoo and conditioner version of this because i found my hair very very dry after using this product. It also didn't help with my dandruff. The smell is great though. i would recommend others to try it out as it might be effective for them.

March 06, 2018

Best Shampoo On the Market for Dry Scalp!!

I have tried absolutely everything and this is the only product that has worked to relieve my itchy scalp/dandruff I have had for years. I could not believe that out of all the different high end brands and products I've tried that this Body Shop Ginger shampoo is the only one that provides the relief I've been looking for years. So grateful to have found it. The bottles are relatively smaller than regular shampoo bottles but because of the texture of the shampoo being a bit more liquid-y than others on the market, it does seem to last longer as you only need a bit to lather in with the water during the shower.

June 27, 2017

Will definitely buy again

Decided that it is time for me to stop using heavily chemical shampoos and try something a bit more natural. Bought this shampoo on sale and did not regret it whatsoever. At first the smell threw me off a bit, but as I started using it more and more I realized how nice it made my hair smell and feel. I recommend buying it on sale as it is a bit more expensive than your regular drugstore shampoos.

April 01, 2017

Such a good product! I use it daily on my dry over processed blonde hair. I was and blow dry and straighten my hair every day. This keeps my hair well maintained and my scalp feels great!