The body shop satsuma body mist Reviews

September 26, 2020
    Arizona, United States

This is my favorite fragrance ever

I love this fragrance. If you like citrus, this is for you. Some people don't like the scent of citrus and find it a strange perfume, but I really love it.

May 03, 2020

OBSESSED

I am totally obsessed with this scent!!! I discovered it in a mall when I walked by and smelled satsuma and strawberry oil for warmers. I literally followed the delicious scent and I cant get enough of it. Its bright but light, cheerful, and relaxing. It is my absolutely hands down FAVORITE body spray!!!!!!!

March 20, 2020

smells good

Great. It smells just like a freshly squeezed orange which is what I am looking for. Only problem is that it doesn't last long. At least it comes in a large enough bottle for the value so you can spray on any time the scent goes away. Good value for money.

March 17, 2020

best scent ever !

I love this scent! So light and fragrant- citrusy and sweet. I get compliments every time I wear it. I started using this scent with their body butter, but this is so nice to keep in my purse for a little spritz when I'm headed out with friends or to a meeting.

January 30, 2019

Everyone's favourite Body Shop scent!

Smells great. Always get compliments. The only complaint is that the fragrance doesn't last long. But the perfume version is better for that. The body mist though, is cheaper and you get much more. Good to spray on body, clothes, hair, whatever.

October 16, 2018

The Perfect Pick Me Up Scent

I use to wear this mist all the time in highschool. Not sure why I stopped wearing it but now in my thirties I have rediscovered it and can't believe I ever stopped wearing it. The scent is so invigorating & delicious. The perfect scent to awaken all your senses. A great pick me up scent.

August 22, 2018

Smells amazing

Like all of The Body Shop's scented products, this body mist smells amazing; I love all of their Satsuma scented products. It's a reasonable price, and lasts a while if used sparingly. Delicious scent, and doesn't irritate my breathing like some strong perfumes do.

June 15, 2018

So addictive

I am absolutely addicted to this product. The smell is so refreshing and uplifting. The Body Shop is a great company because they believe in fair trade and don't test on animals. One whiff and you'll be hooked!

April 12, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazinggg smell

This had always been and will mostly likely always be one of my favorite scents. The body shop usually have pretty good products and price is decent. I recommend this to everyone lol love the smell:)

April 04, 2018

Smells great for a little while....

I wish this lasted a bit longer.They used to have oils that were far more concentrated but this works ok.It smells great but lasts only a little while.I like something more longer lasting...the body butter version is good though.Must layer with it.