The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #734 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

An easily absorbed, non-clogging, oil-free, hydrating moisture cream. Leaves the skin feeling fresh, clean, soft and supple with a shine-free, matte complexion...

July 01, 2017

This works so well!

I put this on without being afraid that I am going to break out in pimples the next day as it soaks in almost immediately and does not leave you feeling sticky. This is great for me as I have combination skin and I have days when my skin is oily, but also days when I see some skin peeling off. This product balances my skin to find a skin type in the middle of the before skin types. This product is not magical though and I do have to reapply when I want to.

May 21, 2017

First of all, there's always a sale/promo at The Body Shop, so be sure to stock up when it's buy 3/get 3 free. I have combination, slightly sensitive skin which tends to freak out with thick creams. My favourite thing about the Seaweed Mattifying day cream is that is goes on smooth and is thin. No clogged pores with thick creams. Leaves my face nice and soft.

March 16, 2016

This is for oily/combination skin. Been using it for 3wks and it is amazing. Its light on my skin and still moisturizes while keeping my t-zone matte.
    P.s. another reason to love this product, its not tested on animals! Yay.

January 13, 2016

I didn't think I would like this because of the seaweed but so actually love the smell. It is a great face moisturizer. Doesn't feel oily or too heavy on the face.

January 13, 2016

This is a great light moisturizer for day time. It doesn't feel oily and absorbs very quickly.

December 10, 2015

In general, I love the Body Shop products. This is my new favourite day cream and I will probably stick with it for a very long time. It absorbs into the skin with no oiliness left behind. Seaweed is packed with vitamins and minerals that are also great for your skin. It's plant based so, vegetarian, not tested on animals and the seaweed is a community fair trade ingredient.

October 11, 2015

I LOVE this stuff! The best product for mattifying and eliminating oil on my skin. Goes on super smooth and doesn't just sit on my skin, it absorbs super quick. The price is amazing for how long it lasts. A little goes a long way with this cream. It's like a gel/cream consistency.

July 18, 2014

My favorite thing about this product is its gel like consistency. It feels very light on your skin and absorbs quickly. It leaves the skin looking matte, but I also use Body Shops Tea Tree Oil Mattfiying Primer on top of it and my skins remains matte for almost all day. I bought the small travel size container and am definitely going to purchase the bigger one.

June 19, 2014

Really good product, I tried it once but went back to the Aloe as I found this was a little too light for my needs. I definitely would recommend it though for people who need a light non oily day cream!

May 08, 2014

The Body Shop Mattifying Seaweed Day Cream is THE resolution for people who are allergic to most day creams.
    The cream doesn't irritate your skin and makes you skin feel really soft and flexible.

The cream is really easy to apply, you simply can't put on too much because your skin won't become sticky.