The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

March 22, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

🔥🔥

Smells amazing and makes my skin (which is usually sensitive) feel so soft would recommend to anyone who wants nice glowing skin but has a hard time dude to sensitivity on skin x

March 18, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Butter Shea

Gorgeous scent. Made my skin so soft and smooth. Helped with dry skin. I have been using for years now. I like the package too. Plus is easy to use. I would recommend this

March 14, 2021
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I love the body shop butters. This has got to be my favourite scent. It’s soo moisturising and sinks into the skin really well and keeps my skin hydrated all day.

March 14, 2021
    Havering, United Kingdom

Lovely for soothing dry skin

I really love the body butter range from the body shop.the Shea smells absolutely amazing and is perfect for dry skin. It's a lovely thick cream that soaks into the skin beautifully and leaves the skin silky smooth

February 06, 2021
    Borough of Bury, United Kingdom

The best butter

If u have verry dry skin I would definitely recommend this product. It smells amazing , it melts into skin so fast and it doesn’t leave oily residue. 10/10

February 06, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Smells incredible

The shea body butter smells incredible and the scent lasts for ages on your body. It feels so soft and luxurious. The tubs are great sizes so they last a very long time!

January 13, 2021

Smells great

I love this. It is such an amazing smelling lotion and it is also extremely hydrating and smoothening, I got it in a sample pack and I've used it almost all up.

December 09, 2020

Smells good

I love this SHEA BODY BUTTER, it smells wonderful, and moisturizes well, so fresh and clean. This is my personal favorite body butter from the body shop!
    I will definitely repurchase this.

December 09, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

The sweetest thing

This Body shop tub of this body lotion is enriched with the butter fromsea goodness-shea nuts. It claims to have a rich formula that melts into the skin, providing ultra-rich and long-lasting moisture. It's designed to be non-greasy and non-sticky, and it should protect and relieve the skin from dryness. It has a warm, nutty scent.

November 29, 2020

very moisturizing

i love the scent of the shea butter its very hydrating and its leaving my skin soft for the whole day .
    my skin gets dry in winter so its really helping my skin