The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

June 16, 2017

So Fresh

My skin feels amazing when I use this facial wash. It's minty, fresh, and rejeuvenating. Tea tree is supposed to help with Acne, but I did not see a lot of changes in that area. Otherwise, great for a face wash. It removes a lot of the natural oils on your face after a wash so make sure you moisturize afterwards!

June 06, 2017

Bought this three years ago and have used it ever since. This product was recommended to me as I was getting small bumps on my face. It worked wonders and cleared up my face in a week. I normally have dry skin so I only use approx once a week for a good deep clean. Love the smell of this product. Have already recommended it to two friends who also swear by it :)

May 29, 2017

This cleanser is god, but being many other products out there I would purchase something else. For my normal skin, with no sensitives this product was stripping. The tea tree oil smell is nice.

2.3/5

May 27, 2017

I really wanted to like this! But it broke me out in really painful zits and left my skin so dry even with applying moisturizer. I have acne prone skin so I thought the tea tree facial wash would be great, but it didn't work for me at all. I love the scent, and I love how clean your skin feels after. Maybe it was just too harsh for my skin.

May 08, 2017

I've been using this for over 6 months now. I have noticed a huge change in the number of breakouts I am getting. Breakouts are far less frequent and far less severe. It's the product acne sufferers dream of! I am so happy with it and will continue to be a devoted user. I use it twice a day.

May 03, 2017

This product does wonders - BUT only if you are using it on the right type of skin. Tea Tree Oil is only for difficult acne prone skin. If you don't have bad skin - DON'T use this. It will dry your skin out if you don't have combination/oily skin. For me, it worked amazing. I use it daily. Highly recommend. If you're scared to try, go to the body shop and ask for a sample.

2.0/5

April 11, 2017

I have tried this product. Im not a fan of it. It really dried out my skin. and left it irritated itchy and oh so blotchy. I do love most Body Shop products just not this one.

March 20, 2017

I have been using this product for almost 3 years. I was pregnant when I started using it. No other products I have tried have ever worked so well and I was breaking out bad with acne all over my face when I was pregnant. I tried this stuff and haven't used anything else since. I love it! I have friends that use it and they love it as well.

March 19, 2017

Since using this product my face is clear. The only downside to this facial wash is it can leave your skin semi dry if you don't use it with the moisturizer. I didn't find it to be too bad but once I started using the moisturizer with it I did notice a difference. I use all the tea tree oil facial line and swear by them!

February 26, 2017

Both my partner and I used this face wash. I find it a good value for how long it lasts, with constant daily use. Dose not dry out the skin and I like the tea tree sent. Gentle feel and foams up nicely as its not a scrub.