The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

November 14, 2019

THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE OIL FACIAL WASH

My daughter has a combination skin and has tried various products in the past. I bought for her THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE OIL FACIAL WASH and she tried this now she will not change it, except one time just to make sure.Her skin become more clean and soft.

November 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

The secret to clear skin is...

The secret to clear skin is this product! It lathers up beautifully and makes your skin feel fresh and smooth. It helped to clear my skin up and reduce the appearance of my blemishes. I’ve repurchased this many times and I’d highly recommend it to all skin types!

November 06, 2019

Really deep cleans

I like this because it really eradicates oil , make up and dirt quite effectively. It smells wonderful and calms acne patches and flare-ups due to PMS.
    What impressed me most is how clean and healthy skin looks after using this wash!

October 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Cleansing

I have combination skin and have tried various products in the past. I tried this and haven't change, except one time just to make sure. I will never switch again.

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Clear skin

I just got back from holiday and had such a bad break out around my jawline. I bought this face wash and after using it twice a day my skin is now back to its glory! I love the clean smell and the fresh feeling on my skin

September 20, 2019

An oily girls best friend

When i was having the worst acne break out, this face wash became my best friend. I used it day and night paired with their other tea tree products. One of my fave cleansers.

September 16, 2019

Good for all skin types

A go-to facewash, not too harsh, not too mild. Smells fresh and leaves the skin feeling light and clean!
    Although anyone can use this amazing face wash, it works wonders for those with acne problems!
    And what's more, it doesn't burn a hole in your pocket!

August 10, 2019
    Flintshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant cruelty free product

I've been using this product for a few months now and I love it. I use it every other day and my skin has never been clearer. I get lots of compliments on how soft and clear my skin is thanks to this.

July 14, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Great

I really like the body shop, has an amazing range of cruelty free products, this tea tree face oil is particularly good, leaves my skin fresh and clean. Recommend it a lot. Very good.

July 09, 2019

A cleansing and foaming wash!

I loved trying this product out <3 It does have a really strong smell, as do most tea tree products however its results truly beat the scent! It lathers really nicely and I do have to say, I think it has reduced the amount of pimples and tiny bumps my skin gets on a weekly basis