The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

February 26, 2020

Acne be gone

Tea tree oil is the hidden gem for gals like me who suffer from acne prone skin, however just using the oil as is will dry out your skin terribly. This face wash gives me all the benefits of tea tree oil, without the negative side effects. It is a staple in my routine.

February 02, 2020

Great scent !

I currently use this cleanser and toner kit and it has a great scent. Personally, I prefer foams for face washes as I find them quicker to clean off in the morning, and this one is a thicker gel. But other than the texture, it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, and has been clearing my breakouts up. I love the anything on the tea tree line though - I love the scent !!

February 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go-to cleanser

I started buying The Body Shop's Tea Tree line on a whim a couple year's ago and I absolutely love it. I have adopted the Facial Cleanser as my go-to cleanser and never let myself run out of it because I love it so much. Makes my face feel refreshed and clean!

February 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Heaven

I am always shopping being a Product Influencer finding products that I would have bought over and over . After experiencing the effects that it gave my skin I felt like I was at a day at the spa . My skin was soft and it didn't leave any oil residue on it at all . My pores were decreasing in size and the pimple that I had started to disappear . The scent was pleasing . I had no reaction from it at all . I also truly appreciated that it had natural ingredients in it . I live in Florida and the air here is constantly humid which causes many skin issues for some and bacterial skin conditions. Being that this product had the tea tree in it that's what attracted me to it right away . Truly a product that someone may want to consider even once to see if it works for them as well as it has for me .

February 01, 2020

amazing

I love this face wash! it makes my skin feel so refreshed! I use it every other day to avoid drying out my face! if you have acne prone skin I definitely recommend you give this a try!

January 04, 2020

I bought this for myself and my daughter. We both tend to get very oily skin depending on where we are in our cycle. I use it in the morning and before bed. It has definitely cleaned up the red spots and I like the tingle from the tea tree oil.

November 26, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

One of the best product from Body Shop Tea Tree Range

PROS
    Paraben-free

A little goes a long way

Silicone-free

100% vegan

Cooling and refreshing on the skin

Reduces oiliness and shine

Gluten-free

Controls breakouts

Does what it claims

About the Product: Its a product from Body shop'sTea Tree Range. It's MRP is 645 INR as per their official site. Ingredients are not mentioned on the bottle. It has Gel-based consistency which is dark green in color. The packaging is apt and you can return their bottles to the store and contribute to saving the world from plastic waste. My skin Type: Normal-Combination skin It works wonders for my skin. I started using this product about 1.5 yrs back and I will continue to use it forever. There has been a reduction in the blemish I had on my nose. I use it 2-3 times a day. The product does not lather much but a little goes a long way. You will need less than a coin-sized portion at a time. One bottle works up to 3 -4 good months. I rarely get acne now. It clears the skin quite well. It doesn't irritate your skin. My Recommendations: Works wonders for Oily to Normal-Combination skin. For people having dry skin, I recommend using a good moisturizer after it's use.

November 14, 2019

THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE OIL FACIAL WASH

My daughter has a combination skin and has tried various products in the past. I bought for her THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE OIL FACIAL WASH and she tried this now she will not change it, except one time just to make sure.Her skin become more clean and soft.

November 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

The secret to clear skin is...

The secret to clear skin is this product! It lathers up beautifully and makes your skin feel fresh and smooth. It helped to clear my skin up and reduce the appearance of my blemishes. I’ve repurchased this many times and I’d highly recommend it to all skin types!

November 06, 2019

Really deep cleans

I like this because it really eradicates oil , make up and dirt quite effectively. It smells wonderful and calms acne patches and flare-ups due to PMS.
    What impressed me most is how clean and healthy skin looks after using this wash!