4.1/5
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

December 18, 2017

Clears my skin

I have acne prone skin and this product has helped me keep everything in check. Since I have started washing my face with it morning and night I have noticed significantly less breakouts.

November 11, 2017

Great product

I started using this after having terrible break outs. This combined with other products have started clearly up my skin. Thus gives your skin the fresh, clean and tight feeling after using.

October 17, 2017

Looove this

I love this facial wash so much. Especially since I love the scent of tea teee oil. It leaves my skin feeling radiant and fresh. Also those of you who don’t know about tea tree oil helping with acne it really does do miracles, at least for my skin. Love this face wash. Would recommend.

October 10, 2017

Frequent use– clear skin!

I love this product, I’ve used over the last year and I’ve noticed if I wash my face with it daily, it takes a great job of leaving my skin with a natural glow along with keeping my blemishes at bay. Since use of this tea tree oil, I’ve found my skin has remained a lot more clear and firm. Try it out!!!

3.2/5

September 27, 2017

Works well for my acne prone skin

Although this cleanser has a very strong tea tree scent I notice my skin clears up when I use this cleanser frequently. This really does help clean my face and help reduce the amount of pimples I have. However, if you have dry skin this might strip your skin from it's natural oils.

August 15, 2017

Love this fash wash would buy again and again

Love this fash wash. It helps against current breakouts and to prevent future breakouts. Love using it after a good work out makes your face fell fresh

Only downside is the scent it a tad strong but that's to be expected with tea tree oil

June 16, 2017

So Fresh

My skin feels amazing when I use this facial wash. It's minty, fresh, and rejeuvenating. Tea tree is supposed to help with Acne, but I did not see a lot of changes in that area. Otherwise, great for a face wash. It removes a lot of the natural oils on your face after a wash so make sure you moisturize afterwards!

June 06, 2017

Bought this three years ago and have used it ever since. This product was recommended to me as I was getting small bumps on my face. It worked wonders and cleared up my face in a week. I normally have dry skin so I only use approx once a week for a good deep clean. Love the smell of this product. Have already recommended it to two friends who also swear by it :)

May 29, 2017

This cleanser is god, but being many other products out there I would purchase something else. For my normal skin, with no sensitives this product was stripping. The tea tree oil smell is nice.

2.3/5

May 27, 2017

I really wanted to like this! But it broke me out in really painful zits and left my skin so dry even with applying moisturizer. I have acne prone skin so I thought the tea tree facial wash would be great, but it didn't work for me at all. I love the scent, and I love how clean your skin feels after. Maybe it was just too harsh for my skin.