The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

November 06, 2019

Really deep cleans

I like this because it really eradicates oil , make up and dirt quite effectively. It smells wonderful and calms acne patches and flare-ups due to PMS.
    What impressed me most is how clean and healthy skin looks after using this wash!

August 10, 2019
    Flintshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant cruelty free product

I've been using this product for a few months now and I love it. I use it every other day and my skin has never been clearer. I get lots of compliments on how soft and clear my skin is thanks to this.

July 14, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Great

I really like the body shop, has an amazing range of cruelty free products, this tea tree face oil is particularly good, leaves my skin fresh and clean. Recommend it a lot. Very good.

June 10, 2019

Love tea tree oil

I use it when I have break out and I find that the tree tea oil helps to dry out the blemish and it make your skin feel fresh and clean. It feels great after my shower. Love it!

May 13, 2019

It does its job.

I use this a twice a week, in the foam cleanser. I do like this as I feel it's way better than the ones I have used in the past. It gets rid of all of my make up. The smell isnt the best, but I can deal with that.

May 05, 2019

Pretty good

I really like to put this boil on my temples and my scarring it helps tremendously With reducing the size of pimples and help me take away a lot of your oils left one my face

April 15, 2019

Go-to facewash!

Really helps with redness and oiliness, but gentle too! My whole house loves this product and we buy it again and again! Some might not like the smell, but the scent doesn't linger.

January 23, 2019

Staple Face Wash

I have been using this product for YEARS!
    I have really bad hormonal and stress acne. Finding a routine and products that works for me has been a really long road. This product will always be my tried and true. I do only use this about 2-4 times a week as it is a little drying and I don't want to overdo it. But I always notice smaller blemishes if not disapearred the day after washing my face with this product.

January 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would Buy Again

This is a pretty good cleanser, which is great for acne prone skin. I found it was a bit too drying for my skin though. Would definitely buy again, but I prefer some of the Body Shops other cleansers.

June 12, 2018
    Var, France

L'un de mes essentiels !

Sans aucun doute l'un de mes nettoyants visage favoris. J'alterne avec un autre nettoyant The Body Shop plus doux également et les deux ensemble sont parfait !