The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

April 01, 2019

Good reviews, works so-so

I bought this product after reading so many great reviews. I have acne prone combination skin and this does nothing for me at all, even with the toner and lotion that goes with the cleanser. I don’t know if I got a bad batch or what but it was not effective for me. That being said with so many positive reviews it’s worrh trying for yourself.

April 04, 2018

I feel refreshed

I love the smell of this product. The tea tree oil is great for my skin. I notice my skin clearing up after a couple of uses. After every wash I always felt refreshed.

May 29, 2017

This cleanser is god, but being many other products out there I would purchase something else. For my normal skin, with no sensitives this product was stripping. The tea tree oil smell is nice.

2.3/5

May 27, 2017

I really wanted to like this! But it broke me out in really painful zits and left my skin so dry even with applying moisturizer. I have acne prone skin so I thought the tea tree facial wash would be great, but it didn't work for me at all. I love the scent, and I love how clean your skin feels after. Maybe it was just too harsh for my skin.

January 25, 2017

Gentle and my face feels clean afterwards. Only issue I find is that it can cause my skin to feel very dry (especially in winter months), but I balance that by applying a little moisturizer afterwards. Otherwise, great product and great company!

November 08, 2016

I found this face wash to be just average. It didn't do anything special for my skin or complexion. It has a gentle lather and cleanses the skin well. I saw no other benefit.

2.8/5

August 26, 2016

this is a pretty okay product for what it is. I find that the smell of it is rather overwhelming and it leaves my face feeling far too tight and dry after i wash. I will probably steer clear of any tea tree oil products from the body shop.

January 20, 2016

I use to work at the body shop so we had to try out most of its products so we have some what knowledge of the products we can sell to the customers, personally I didn't like this product so much it smells great, but made my skin feel so dry afterwards.

June 08, 2015

This face wash did clean my face but I found it made it overly dry, would not purchase again. And the scent of it is very strong.

2.7/5

April 19, 2015

I was told to try this cleanser as a way to combat my acne. This managed to calm down the acne momentarily, only to dry out my skin.