The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Mattifying Moisturizer Reviews
Ranked #1110 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Great for oily and acne-prone skin! Use the Tea Tree oil Mattifying Moisturizer as a lightweight gel for non-oily moisturizing!
Visit their main website for more information at: www.thebodyshop.ca

March 01, 2017

I often use this lotion in the summer. It helps to shrink pores and keep oil at bay for a while. I usually pair it with the aloe daytime cream for extra moisture or when I'm going to put on makeup. It mattifies just long enough for me, especially my nose where I tend to get the most oil production.

January 16, 2017

I do like this lotion but I do find after a couple hours I tend to look fairly oily all over again. I would also much prefer if it had a sunscreen in it as I don't wear foundation which usually does. It is perfectly moisturizing so I'm never left flaky but my naturally oily skin "shines" through too quickly for me. I continue to use this product while I'm on the search for that perfect product & as it doesn't cause breakouts I can't lose!

2.2/5

September 10, 2014

I don't find tea tree oil does anything for my skin. Actually I notice more breakouts when using it. This product is no exception. I burns my skin, along with all the Body Shop Tea tree oil products. It makes my face red for a long time. I would not purchase this again.

July 08, 2014

I really like this moisturizer. It really does keep the oil at bay for a few hours which is the best I have found so far.

May 11, 2011

This product is great for summer months, however I find it a bit drying in the winter. I feel like I always have to follow up with more moisturizer after I apply this one. If you have very oily skin this would be perfect for you!

April 27, 2010

The only moisturizer I can use on my face. I have very dry skin on my t-zone and very sensitive skin as well. I have tried many high-end creams and moisturizer and this is the only product I have found that doesn't leave me greasy, cause breakouts, and gets rid of the dry skin. Feels so great and the smell is soothing. Love it!

August 20, 2009

I am so happy with this product!

It is a light moisturizer that keeps shine at bay. It works well and I have seen an improvement in my skin.

February 07, 2009

This little tube is saving my face one day at a time. The smell is a little strong at first but once absorbed into the skin it disappears. Like it says it controls shine all day, feels completely weightless, leaves my skin super soft and made my blemishes disappear from day 1.
    Another bonus, the tea tree oil used in it is fair trade certified.

There is a whole line of these products available from the body shop and prices are pretty reasonable $10-$20 CAD.